Blue Waters on the Beach: absolute beachfront, views
Hot days and sea breezes await you in this spacious and stylish family-friendly beachfront apartment.
In a fantastic position, this new luxury apartment complex is right on the beach. The Peninsula's best children's playground is within meters and you can easily stroll along the kilometres of sandy beach, swim in the calm waters of the bay or stroll out on the pier with a fishing rod in hand. Across the road are the all-important amenities and shops. There is no better location for a family holiday.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Flooded with natural light and with a stylish beach vibe you will feel instantly on holiday upon arrival. The comfortable living area leads out to the balcony, a perfect spot to enjoy a BBQ and watch the sunset over the beautiful bayside beach.
The compact, yet fully functional modern kitchen includes oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher, and coffee machine, shares the open plan living and dining area.
The nearby bedrooms share a bathroom and includes a washing machine and clothes dryer. There are 2 secure car spots included underneath the apartment complex.
* please note that this apartment is located on the first floor and is accessed via a lift or stairs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2x Single Beds
Bed Linen and Bath Towels are included at this property.
- Balcony with stunning bay views
- Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Smart TV
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system heating and air conditioning in lounge area
- Full Kitchen and laundry facilities
- 1 Bathroom (no bath)
- No Pets please
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed