Blue Waters on the Beach, Rosebud
Hot days and sea breezes await you in this spacious family-friendly beachfront apartment.
In a fantastic position, this new apartment complex is right on the beach. The Peninsula's best children's playground is within meters and you can easily stroll along the kilometres of sandy beach, swim in the calm waters of the bay or stroll out on the pier with a fishing rod in hand. Across the road are the all-important amenities and shops. There is no better location for a family holiday.
Flooded with natural light and with a stylish beach vibe you will feel instantly on holiday upon arrival. The comfortable living area leads out to the balcony, a perfect spot to enjoy a BBQ and watch the sunset over the beautiful bayside beach.
The compact, yet fully functional modern kitchen includes oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher, and coffee machine, shares the open plan living and dining area.
The nearby bedrooms share a bathroom and includes a washing machine and clothes dryer. There is one secure car spot included underneath the apartment complex.
* please note that this apartment is located on the first floor and is accessed via a lift or stairs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2x Single Beds
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Balcony with stunning bay views
- Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Split system heating and air conditioning in lounge area (please note: no air con in bedrooms)
- Full Kitchen with oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher and Nespresso Vertuo coffee pod machine
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer
- 1 Bathroom (no bath)
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct – Council rego # STRA0076/20
- Strictly No Pets allowed.