Bayside Delight, Tootgarook
Recently completed this brand new contemporary home features quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings throughout. Bayside Delight offers a luxury feel and plenty of space for your family to enjoy a relaxing and memorable coastal getaway!
Ideally located close to Mornington Peninsula's best offerings including the calm, family friendly foreshore beach, the Bay Trail for walking or riding bikes, Peninsula Hot Springs, the new Alba Thermal Springs, Arthur's Seat Eagle chairlift, strawberry and cherry picking farms plus world class golf courses and wineries.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Bayside Delight is a brand new single level, spacious property featuring 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, accommodating up to 16 guests comfortably. Newly built, the interior is perfect and move in ready for you and your family to enjoy a relaxing and memorable beach holiday, with only a few minor finishing touches required to the front exterior/garden.
The central hub of the home is the open plan kitchen, dining and living space that opens up to an undercover alfresco dining area, with brand new BBQ facilities and freshly laid lawn in the rear garden, perfect for children to play. The bedrooms are on either side of the central living space. As you enter along the wide hallway, there are 2 large bedrooms with King beds and stunning ensuites, then on the other side of the living area at the rear of the home there are 3 bunk bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Everything is brand new in this beach house, including a huge comfortable lounge, Smart TV with Netflix and a wood fireplace to snuggle up to on the cooler days.
Please note, security cameras have been fitted to the exterior of this property for safety, but rest assured there are no cameras inside the home.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 16
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed plus Single Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed plus Single Bed
- BED 5: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed plus Single Bed
There is also a Toddler bed in Bedroom 1. Bed linen and bath towels are provided, please BYO beach towels.
- Undercover entertaining deck with alfresco dining and BBQ facilities
- Indoor and outdoor dining options
- Full Kitchen facilities including microwave, dishwasher, french door fridge with filtered water
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuites plus a family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Toddler bed and high chair available
- Ducted heating and air conditioning throughout
- Wood fireplace in lounge area
- 1 x Smart TV with Netflix
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, especially during peak times)
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Fully fenced, grassed back garden. No pets please
- Onsite parking for up to 3 cars, a jetski or small boat. (Garage is not available for guests to use)
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Guests must agree to the Morrnington Peninsula Shire Code of Conduct for Short Stays – Coucnil rego # STRA0150/23
- A security bond is $1000 for this property
- Security cameras have been fitted to the exterior of this property for safety, but there are no cameras inside the home.
- No Pets at this property please
- Please note: The garage at this propety is locked, and not available for guests to use