Amazing Blairgowrie Ocean Beach Paradise
Amazing Blairgowrie Ocean Beach paradise is exactly what it is; only a few minutes’ walk to some of world’s most beautiful beaches, scenery & nature!
Set in a brilliant location, only 300m to the beautiful National Park walking trails that lead to Bridgewater Bay beach and rock pools, this classic, renovated 1970s wooden beach shack is the perfect tranquil retreat to relax and escape the busyness of everyday life. Sitting at the back of an elevated rural block, surrounded by natural coastal gardens, there is a serene sense of being far away from suburbia.
Nestled in quiet, coastal surrounds this beach shack offers relaxed and homely living for 4 guests. Featuring 2 bedrooms with comfortable beds, and an open plan kitchen / dining / living area with wood fireplace. Full of natural light, and sunshine streaming through the large glass windows, it’s a lovely place to enjoy all year round. The well-equipped kitchenette has stone bench tops, an oven, gas stove, dishwasher and microwave, so you can enjoy dining at home or explore the many local restaurants and cafes on offer.
Hear the calming ocean sounds from the nearby beach that soothe the soul, and watch the spectacular sunsets from the elevated outdoor deck overlooking the sublime Mornington Peninsula National Park. Enjoy the serene surroundings with al fresco dining and a BBQ amongst the treetops, and feel like you’re a million miles away in your own private beach paradise!
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 2 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
Please discuss your linen requirements with us.
- Elevated outdoor deck with beautiful views overlooking the National Park
- Dine al fresco on the outdoor deck with gas BBQ
- Well equipped kitchen with stone bench top, oven, gas cook top, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, Classic Italian coffee machine
- Open plan comfortable lounge/dining area with wood fireplace
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Bright and airy, lots of natural light through the large windows
- 1 x Smart TV
- 1 x Bathroom with shower, deep bath, toilet and hairdryer
- Laundry facilities with washing machine
- Large elevated rural block, natural coastal gardens
- Pets welcome with prior approval. Pet fees and conditions apply.
- Onsite parking for up to 3 cars, boat or jet ski
THINGS CLOSE BY:
- Mornington Peninsula National Park – 3 min walk
- Bridge Water Bay Beach – 8 min walk
- Blairgowrie Village shops, restaurants, cafes – 12 min walk
- Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron – 13 min walk
- Blairgowrie Foreshore Beach – 12 min walk
- Pearce's Beach – 19 min walk
- Rye Beach – 3 min drive
- Dimmicks Beach – 5 min drive
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $500 for this property
- It is a requirement that guests read and agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number:
- Pets are welcome with prior approval only. Pet fees and conditions apply.