Vasey at Mount Martha
NEW LISTING Available school Holidays
SPECIAL offer: Dec 22-Jan 30th, 15% off for 14-night stays
Request discount at the time of booking!
Or call Vicki Coast and Country Getaways, 0419 754 554
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down
Vasey at Mt Martha is a large 3 bedroom beach house, located on the hills perched above Mt Martha. Enjoy a short walk 20 minute walk vis the beach access path to the family-friendly bay beach, and Village.
The house features 3 large bedrooms, evaporative cooling and ducted heating. The home has 2 two distinct living areas, one that is set up as a games room with pool table, and the other as a comfortable space to relax watching TV that leads off to the gorgeous deck with bar table.
Sleeping arrangements are perfect for 1-2 families.The master has a queen bed and ensuite, the 2nd 2 bedrooms have Double loft bunks that can accomadate 2 adults. There is a separate main bathroom, with a bath, and a separate toilet.
Kids are catered for with a 3ft above ground pool a trampoline and monkey bars
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Bunk loft bed (double on base and single on top)
BED 3: 1 x Bunk loft bed (double on base and single on top)
Note fold out single sofa bed in games room.
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Large double story home with outdoor entertainment area inc BBQ and dining
– Games room with pool table
– Evaporative cooling and heating
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities
– Large fully fenced back yard with a 3ft above ground pool a trampoline and monkey bars
– Outdoor potbelly stove
– Wi-Fi and smart TV (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Ample off-street parking (4)
– Smoke alarms fitted
– * Pet Friendly note additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred. Check pet conditions
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property