Rosebud Beach House Escape
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Four Bedroom Family Beach House 400m from the Beach. Close to Shops, beaches, cafes, wineries, golf courses, Peninsula hot springs and plenty of other tourist attractions.
Fully enclosed front and back yards with a cozy outdoor entertaining area with an open fire and BBQ.
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms plus air conditioning in the lounge room which filters into all living areas.
Two bathrooms and one with a double shower.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8 (ceiling fans in each bedroom)
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Bunk Bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
Air conditioning in lounge / ceiling fans in bedrooms
Essentials: Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper supplied
Washing machine / Laundry
Free parking on premises
Single level home
No stairs in home
Full Kitchen, Oven, Microwave, Dishes and cutlery, Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher,
Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Bed and bath
Garden / backyard, Patio , BBQ grill
– Pet Friendly on application, seepet conditions Cost per pet per stay $80
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided FOC
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property