Windella Break: close to beach & plaza
Set back from the street, Windella Break is a beautifully presented new holiday home located in a quiet street just minutes from the eclectic shops, cafes and restaurants of Rosebud. Perfectly positioned (700m) from the beautiful Rosebud beach, which is a popular swimming beach stretching for 9 kilometres. At low tide there's lots of sand bars, making it great for families with kids.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Conveniently located downstairs, the well-equipped modern open plan kitchen overlooks the spacious dining area and comfortable lounge. Doors to the backyard open to create an inviting indoor-outdoor entertaining and living space. Outside is a fully fenced entertainment courtyard and grassed area with BBQ, whereby friends and family can relax and soak up the holiday vibes. There is a bathroom with shower downstairs.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a TV, WIR and an ensuite. The 2 other bedrooms share a main bathroom and separate toilet.
Windella Break is a beautiful holiday home to enjoy with family and friends. Lots of space to relax at home and enjoy the local surrounds, whilst also providing easy access to explore the abundance of activities that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (master with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Single Bed (with Trundle Bed) and 1 x Single Bunk Beds
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Split system heating and air conditioning in Lounge. Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- 1 TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Kitchen (no dishwasher) and Laundry facilities
- 3 Bathrooms (no bath)
- Off street parking for 2+ cars
- Strictly no Pets please
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly no Pets allowed.