Vasey at Mount Martha
NEW LISTING – Available School Holidays
Vasey at Mt Martha is a large 3 bedroom beach house, located on the hills perched above Mt Martha. Enjoy a short 20 minute walk via the beach access path to the family-friendly bay beach and the charming Mt Martha Village with boutiques, restaurants, cafes and supermarket.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
The home features 3 large bedrooms, evaporative cooling and ducted heating. It has 2 two distinct living areas, one that is set up as a games room with pool table, and the other as a comfortable space to relax watching TV that opens out to the gorgeous deck with bar table.
Sleeping arrangements are perfect for 1-2 families. The master has a queen bed and ensuite, the 2nd two bedrooms have double loft bunks that can accommodate 2 adults. There is a separate main bathroom, with a bath and a separate toilet.
Kids are catered for with a 3ft above ground pool, trampoline and monkey bars.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Bunk loft bed (double on base and single on top)
- BED 3: 1 x Bunk loft bed (double on base and single on top)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Large double storey home with outdoor entertainment area inc BBQ and outdoor dining
- Games room with pool table
- Evaporative heating and cooling
- Full kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Large fully fenced back yard with a 3ft above ground pool, trampoline and monkey bars.
- Outdoor potbelly stove
- WiFi and Smart TV (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Ample off-street parking (4 cars)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. Check Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct