Upstairs Cottage On Beachurst: walk to beach
Conveniently positioned close to the iconic Dromana Drive-In, and only a 5 min walk (900m) from the sparkling Dromana foreshore and shopping village, Beachurst is a spotlessly clean beachside, upper level apartment.
Taking advantage of sea breezes and views towards Arthur Seat, there is a lovely wraparound upper deck with al fresco dining, offering the perfect place to relax. There's even a hammock just waiting for you! The sizeable grassed backyard below, accessed by the back stairs, is fully fenced and is dog friendly (by prior arrangement). There is also a Weber BBQ available for use during your stay.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
There are lovely floorboards throughout this newly updated apartment. The well appointed compact kitchen with stainless steel appliances and open plan living and dining area flow effortlessly through to the deck for extended Summer living. Adjacent to the living zone are 2 newly furnished bedrooms and a shared family bathroom.
There is also an oversized garage and off street parking available. Plenty of parking for boats or Jetski's.
Please note that there are 2 separate dwellings at Beachurst. The upper apartment only is available for rent.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 2: SLEEPS 5-6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Tri-Bunk Bed Set and trundle bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- House has recently been repainted inside and out, bathroom has been renovated and new furniture throughout
- Entertaining areas with outside dining and Weber BBQ
- Split system air conditioning / heating
- Full kitchen including coffee machine (Caffitaly MAP)
- 1 bathroom (no bath)
- Full Laundry in garage
- 3 TV's – in lounge and in each bedroom
- Linen free of charge for Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Fully fenced yard, with gate at top of stairs of deck for child safety
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Strictly NO PETS INSIDE the apartment. Additional $80 cleaning fee will be incurred.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application. Strictly NO PETS INSIDE THE APARTMENT. Please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.