Upstairs Cottage On Beachurst: walk to beach
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Conveniently positioned close to the iconic Dromana Drive-In, 900m (5 min walk) from the sparkling foreshore and the shopping village, Beachurst is a spotlessly clean beach side upper level apartment.
Taking advantage of sea breezes and views towards Arthur Seat, there is a wraparound upper deck with al fresco dining and relaxation offerings including a hammock. The sizeable grassed backyard below, accessed by the back stairs, is fully fenced and is dog friendly (by prior arrangement, STRICTLY NO PETS INSIDE PLEASE). There is aWeber BBQ available for use during your stay.
Inside the newly updated apartment, there are lovely floorboards throughout. The well appointed compact kitchen with stainless steel appliances and open plan living and dining area flow through to the deck for extended Summer living. Adjacent to the living zone are 2 newly furnished bedrooms and a shared family bathroom.
There is also an oversized garage and off street parking available.
Please note that there are 2 separate dwellings at Beachurst. The upper apartment only is available for rent.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2,SLEEPS 5-6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Tri-Bunk Bed Set and trundle bed
– there is also a double fold out sofa in the lounge room
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
– House has recently been repainted inside and out, bathroom has been renovated and new furniture throughout
– Entertaining areas with outside dining and Weber BBQ
– Split system air conditioning / heating
– Full kitchen including coffee machine (Caffitaly MAP)
– Full laundry in garage
– 3 x TV's – in lounge and in each bedroom
– Fully fenced yard, with gate at top of stairs of deck for child safety
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. STRICTLY NO PETS INSIDE the apartment. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings