Tyrone Beach Shack – charming beach gem, includes linen
Superbly located just 500m to the family friendly Tyrone Foreshore Beach, this charming older style Weekender is a traditional beach gem, ideal for those who like the simple life.
Tyrone Beach Shack has been beautifully styled inside, with comfortable coastal furnishings reminiscent of idyllic holiday living. It's the perfect spot for families to enjoy a beach holiday escape, creating wonderful memories! Rye village is only a short stroll away and offers a variety of dining options, as well as shops, boutiques and supermarkets.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Set back from the street and surrounded by lovely coastal Moonah trees, this large block has a peaceful, relaxing holiday vibe. There is a grassed area at the back and space to park 3 cars at the front. Inside you will find 3 bedrooms with linen included, one bathroom and an open plan lounge, kitchen, and dining space with a comfortable lounge area to relax after a day at the beach or after exploring the many offerings on the Peninsula. The classic kitchen offers a simple style with the basics, while outside there is a gas BBQ to enjoy outdoor entertaining. During the cooler weather you can cuddle up and appreciate the cosy wood fire.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 3: 2 x King single beds
Linen is included at this property and consists of top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Outdoor BBQ
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- 3 bedrooms with linen included
- 1 main bathroom
- Split system heating and cooling in open plan area
- Wood fire
- 1 TV
- Bluetooth speaker, Apple TV
- Linen is included
- No dishwasher, microwave or clothes dryer
- No pets at this property
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 28 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Security bond is $1000 for this property
- No pets allowed at this property