Tyrone Beach Retreat, VIEWS
Request bookings ONLY – property for sale
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Views, 150m Tyrone foreshore, Wi-Fi, Pets allowed
Situated on the crest of a hill, with uninterrupted views of the bay, strolling distance (approx 150m) from the beautiful Tyrone Foreshore, and walking distance to Blairgowrie Village. This two-story family home is a delight enjoying the benefit of being away from the main road but close to everything. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 3 living areas, it is ideally suited for large family holidays or2 families sharing.
The living zones downstairs feature separate lounge/dining and kitchen/living room areas and 2 bedrooms. The central kitchen is ideally located for family living and is sure to be the hub of all activity.
Upstairs has been designed with relaxation in mind including a huge master bedroom, ensuite and WIR, and an additional 4th bedroom. The spacious living/bar/kitchenette is ideal for enjoying a glass of wine on balmy nights or soaking up the view as yachts and fishing boats drift across the bay. Winter is also catered for with a cosy gas log fire to warm those chilly nights. Upstairs, both the main bedroom and living room have been designed to maximize the enjoyment of the views from Sorrento to Arthur's Seat.
The home also boasts spacious north facing decks from both levels, with plenty of room for el fresco dining, or entertaining friends.
With drive through access to the rear, plus carport, there is room for cars and boats!
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 2 x single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x King (with ensuite)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
– Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and 2nd lounge upstairs with fabulous views
– 2 lounge rooms
– Full laundry facilities
– Large entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
– TV's x 3/ Netflix on 2 TV's/ iPod Docking Station with Speakers
– Wifi(note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Gas fireplace, Ducted heating, Split system (dining/ kitchenand upstairs) plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms and dining and kitchen area.
– Kids are catered for with games /safe grassed areas
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Note property isnt fully fenced. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Smoke Alarms
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
– You must abide by the Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct during your stay