Tyrone Beach House: 3 min walk to Foreshore
Situated in a quiet elevated coastal location, this large, comfortable 6 bedroom home is ideal for you and your extended family and friends to enjoy a relaxing and memorable holiday. Only a short walk to the Tyrone foreshore and the golden sands of Port Phillip Bay, you can enjoy a fun day at the beach then relax at home in the spacious living areas!
Tyrone Beach House has everything you need, including a brilliant location close to all the amenities the Peninsula has to offer, such as golf courses, the Hot Springs, surf and bay beaches, the Eagle chair lift and Enchanted Adventure Garden in nearby Arthurs Seat plus an array of wineries and restaurants.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Upon entering, there is a large lounge area that leads through to the clean and bright kitchen and meals room. The kitchen comes complete with stove, oven, dishwasher and coffee machine.
Adjacent to the dining area is the master bedroom suite with BIR and ensuite. At the rear of the ground floor is the sun room. A great spot for the kids to chill out and there is also access to the back yard and paved BBQ area.
The large yard outside is framed with coastal trees providing lots of room for a game of backyard cricket, bocce or finska! The property is not fully fenced and not suitable for pets.
Completing downstairs is a large laundry (no tumble dryer) and separate toilet and shower room.
Upstairs are 5 oversized bedrooms with a shared bathroom. For a quiet spot overlooking the coastal greenery, there is a balcony accessed via the main hallway upstairs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 6, SLEEPS 15
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (downstairs with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (upstairs)
- BED 3: 1 x Double Bed and 1 x King Single Bed (upstairs)
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed (upstairs)
- BED 5: 1 x Double Bed (upstairs)
- BED 6: 2 x Bunk Bed Sets (upstairs)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Outdoor BBQ
- Ducted evaporative cooling and heating, pedestal fans
- 1 TV and DVD player in the lounge area
- Full kitchen (inc coffee machine) and laundry (no tumble dryer) facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- 5 Bedrooms with WIR's (no wardrobe in bed 2)
- Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- 1 Portacot available
- Off street parking for up to 4 cars
- Please note that the property is not fully fenced and is not suitable for Pets
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly no Pets allowed.