Tyrone Beach House: 3min walk to Foreshore
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Situated in a quiet, elevated coastal location, yet within a short walk to the Tyrone foreshore and the golden sands of Port Phillip Bay, this large 6 bedroom home is ideal for you and your extended family and friend to enjoy a low maintenance and relaxing holiday.
Upon entering, there is a large lounge area that leads through to the clean and bright kitchen and meals room. The kitchen comes complete with stove, oven, dishwasher and coffee machine.
Adjacent to the dining area is the master bedroom suite with BIR and ensuite. At the rear of the ground floor is the sun room. A great spot for the kids to chill out and there is also access to the back yard and paved BBQ area.
The large yard outside is framed with coastal trees with lots of room for a game of backyard cricket. The property is not fully fenced and not suitable for pets.
Completing downstairs is a large laundry (no tumble dryer) and separate toilet and shower room.
Upstairs are 5 oversized bedrooms with a shared bathroom. For a quiet spot overlooking the Coastal foliage, there is a balcony accessed via the main hallway upstairs.
Tyrone Beach Home has everything you need, and its' location is close to all the amenities the Peninsula has to offer.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 6, SLEEPS 15
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (downstairs with ensutie)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (upstairs)
BED 3: 1 x Double Bed and 1 x King Single Bed (upstairs)
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed (upstairs)
BED 5: 1 x Double Bed (upstairs)
BED 6: 2 x Bunk Bed Sets (upstairs)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Outdoor BBQ
– Ducted evaporative cooling and heating, pedestal fans
– 1 x TV and DVD playerin the lounge area
– Full kitchen (inc coffee machine) and laundry (no tumble dryer) facilities
– 5 x bedrooms with WIR's (no wardrobe in bed 2)
– 1 x Portacot available
– Off street parking for up to 4 cars
– Please note that the property is not fully fenced and is not suitable for pets
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property