Tea Tree Breeze – set on the hill amongst the trees, includes linen
**NEW LISTING SPECIAL – RATES REDUCED**
Book your Tea Tree Breeze getaway today!
Elevated high on the hill, nestled amongst the tea trees, this comfortable family beach house is both private and peaceful. This property features a 3 bedroom house upstairs and a newly renovated self contained studio downstairs, both beautifully styled with new coastal furnishings. Ideally located between the front and back beaches, and close to the shops and restaurants of Rosebud and Rye. This is a great spot to explore all the offerings of the Mornington Peninsula, whether you like to play golf, go sailing or fishing, enjoy water sports, visit the wineries or spend a day at the Peninsula Hot Springs. Tootgarook is also known for it's wetlands which provides a lovely place to walk and enjoy the native wildlife.
Please Note: STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this home provides the perfect holiday escape for families, with enough space to spread out. Upstairs there are 2 alfresco entertaining areas including a wall mounted TV, outdoor dining furniture, sun lounges, BBQ and patio heater. Inside you will find an open plan lounge, kichen and dining area, 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom, while downstairs there is a self contained studio with a tri-bunk bed, bathroom, kitchenette and TV. A woodfire coonara in the lounge area will keep you nice and cosy in the cooler months. There's even space to park up to 8 cars, a boat or jet ski in the circular driveway.
Other features include a Smart TV, WiFi, split system heating/cooling and ceiling fan in lounge area, ducted heating and ceiling fans in the bedrooms plus TVs in 3 bedrooms, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and full laundry facilities.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 9:
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Beds
- Studio/Bedroom 4: Tri bunk Bed (double on bottom, single on top)
Linen is included at this property and consists of top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Two large alfresco entertaining areas with wall mounted TV, outdoor dining furniture, sun lounges and outdoor patio heater
- Kitchen with microwave and Nespresso coffee machine, no dishwasher
- Family Bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet, hair dryer
- Full Laundry facilities
- WiFi and Smart TV (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system heating and cooling and ceiling fan in lounge area
- Ducted heating, ceiling fans and TV's in bedrooms
- Downstairs studio with tri-bunk, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, TV
- Linen is included
- No pets allowed at this property
- Off street parking for up to 8 cars
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- No pets allowed at this property