The White Beach House: pool & linen
Situated in one of the most coveted locations on the peninsula and no more than a 10 minute stroll the bay, surf, yacht squadron and Blairgowrie village, this premium house with swimming pool presents your family with a myriad of holiday options. Do it all, or do nothing !
Showcasing 2 generous living zones – including an indoor cinema – and a vast outdoor entertaining area with alfresco dining that opens to the swimming pool and sun patio with sun lounges.
Generously sized bedrooms (all with linens), a master ensuite, an additional bathroom and beautiful well stocked host kitchen deliver all the comfortable appointments one would expect for a luxurious holiday home.
The house is on a quiet road and nestled back behind a front garden and trees. The property also includes an inground trampoline and is fully fenced (no pets please).
Please note: This house has a swimming pool and lots of stairs. Parents need to take care with children. This property may not be suitable for anyone who has difficulty with stairs.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 12-13
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (Main with Ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 single beds)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
BED 5: 2 x King Single Bunk Beds and trundle bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2(no bath)
– Stunning Solar Heating Swimming Pool (pool heated from Nov – March)
– Undercover large entertaining deck (seating for 8) overlooking pool
– Outside shower
– Fully ducted heating and air conditioning
– Cinema Room with large leather couches and Netflix / Apple TV (user pays) / DVD player
– Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
– 3 x TV's / DVD player's and Stereo
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
– Kids are catered for with inground trampoline / games / books / safe grassed area
– Property is fully fenced. No pets please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property