The Views: Entertainers’ deck and bay views
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Located in the quiet surrounds of "Settlers Cove", yet just moments to the Sorrento Sailing Couta Club, family-friendly bay beaches and the main street shopping mecca, this is the ideal family escape.
Commanding an elevated position up in the treetops and with coastal views of stunning proportions,this lovely bright and airy beach home enjoys natural light all year round.
Cleverly designed for two separate living zones. Upstairs with open plan living, entertainer's kitchen and dining room with adjoining wrap around decking on 2 sides, all taking in breathtaking vast and wide views. The elevated wraparound deck, with wind-activated sunshade awning,enjoys views to the Blairgowrie Marina for sunset drinks and dinner on the gas BBQ.
A second quiet parents living room also on the top floor includes a gas feature fireplace and is conveniently located near the main bedroom with an ensuite with bath.
Downstairs, there are a further 2 bedrooms and a rumpus room that can be doubled as an extra bedroom depending on your requirements with a centrally located main bathroom and laundry.
The oversized block is perfect for your furry friend (by prior arrangement, fees apply) and the children will love exploring the Moonah trees and coastal foliage.
The Views is within walking distance to Tideways Beach and the sensational bay trail walking tracks, yet equally as close to the glorious scenery and surf of Koonya Back Beach.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9-11
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x King Bed*
BED 3: 1 x King Bed*
BED 4/ RUMPUS ROOM: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
*Two king beds can be converted to 2 king single beds
Also available is a Portacot
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
– Large sun deck area with BBQ and dining
– Full kitchen (including coffee machine)and laundry facilities
– TV's x 3
– Gas fireplace, split system heating, air conditioning in all rooms. Ducted heating and ceiling fans
– Portacot and high chair included
– Fully fenced back yard.* Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Car and Boat on-site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,500 for this property