The Sanctuary: hot spa + linen
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Set behind remote gates, just metres from the family friendly foreshore beach and Blairgowrie village, this beautiful, private coastal home stretches out over the sloping block.
First impressions won't disappoint as the flexible floor plan effortlessly flows from the stunning entrance hall with wide timber staircase (safety stair gate included), through to the back sundrenched deck with inground spa/plunge pool, open fire place, al fresco dining, retractable cafe style awning and built in BBQ.
Cleverly zoned for family comfort of this beautifully built home, there are two living rooms along with multiple glass doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area to extend the living space and take advantage of the coastal ambience.
Upstairs and set beside the chefs' kitchen with oversized stone counters, Blanco stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and window servery directly next to the built in BBQ, the stunning family living and meals is bathed in natural light from the wall of floor to ceiling windows and door stackers.
The high quality craftsmanship continues throughout with the second master bedroom, with ensuite, and kids bedroom wing, with shared bathroom, located on the lower level for a quiet retreat. Nearby there is a second living area with access to an adjacent sun deck and outdoor shower.
With luxury in mind, the master bedroom wing can be opened up to the main deck and spa for direct access. The large ensuite has a double shower and a separate WIR.
With everything you need included, bed linens, towels, beach toys, boogie boards, this is holiday living at its best.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 11
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed and Tri Bunk Bed Set (double bed on base)
Also available is a portacot
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (inc bath and outside shower)
– Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
– Large sun deck area with spa (fully fenced), open wood fire place, al fresco dining, built in BBQ
– Full kitchen (with slushie machine, Nespresso coffee pod machine)
– Full laundry facilities
– Portacot,high chair and safety stair gate included
– TV's x 3 / Foxtel Sports / Netflix / Sonos Bluetooth Speakers
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Split system airconditioning / heating and celing fans in living areas and bedrooms. Ducted heating throughout.
– Kids are catered for with games / boogie board / spades and buckets
– Remote control blinds and cafe style awning outside
– Undercover parking in garage with internal entry
– Property is fully fenced. * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property