The Sanctuary: beautifully styled with hot spa and linen included
Set behind remote gates, this beautifully styled private residence is just metres from the family friendly foreshore beach and Blairgowrie village and stretches out over the sloping coastal block.
First impressions won't disappoint as the flexible floor plan effortlessly flows from the stunning entrance hall with wide timber staircase (safety stair gate included) through to the back sun drenched deck with inground spa/plunge pool, open fire place, al fresco dining, retractable cafe style awning and built in BBQ.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
This beautifully built home is cleverly zoned for family living, there are two living rooms along with glass doors opening onto the outdoor entertaining area. Enjoy the extended living space with family and friends and make the most of the delightful coastal ambience.
Upstairs you'll find the chefs' kitchen with versized stone counters, Blanco stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and window servery directly next to the built in BBQ. The stunning family living and meals area is bathed in natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and door stackers.
The high quality craftsmanship continues throughout on the lower level with the second master bedroom and ensuite, kids bedroom wing with shared bathroom. Nearby there is a second living area with access to an adjacent sun deck and outdoor shower.
With luxury in mind, the master bedroom wing can be opened up to the main deck and spa for direct access. The large ensuite has a double shower and a separate WIR.
With everything you need included such as bed linens, towels, beach toys and boogie boards, this is holiday living at its best.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 11
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed and Tri Bunk Bed Set (double bed on base)
Also available is a portacot
Bed linen and bath towels are included at this property
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
- Large sun deck area with spa (fully fenced), open wood fire place, al fresco dining, built in BBQ
- Full Kitchen (with slushie machine, Nespresso coffee pod machine)
- 3 Bathrooms (inc bath and outside shower)
- Full Laundry facilities
- Portacot, high chair
- 3 TV's / Foxtel Sports / Netflix / Sonos Bluetooth Speakers
- WiFi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system air conditioning / heating and ceiling fans in living areas and bedrooms. Ducted heating throughout.
- Kids are catered for with games / boogie board / spades and buckets
- Remote control blinds and cafe style awning outside
- Undercover parking in garage with internal entry
- Property is fully fenced. Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.