The Hamptons in Blairgowrie: gas heated pool & luxurious
This superb and stunning, brand new designer home has all the modern luxuries and comfortable furnishings you could wish for. Located in the heart of Blairgowrie and only minutes from the Blairgowrie village shopping strip, The Koonya General store and both the Ocean and Bay beaches this home is the ideal holiday destination to spend quality time with family and friends.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Embracing the Hamptons style inside and out, this ultimate beach hideaway offers a casual relaxing beach experience yet still retains classic and sophisticated accents throughout in the large open-plan floorplan.
Set behind electric gates with parking in the driveway and a double garage for 4 cars, you are greeted with a spacious foyer and hallway upon entering the home.
Passing the master bedroom on the left, with pool/deck access, a WIR, and ensuite with double shower, the entrance hall flows to the beautifully appointed formal lounge, with a cosy gas fire place, and dining area. Framing this large relaxing zone is a wall of full-length sliders with pool and deck access. There are also 2 further sitting areas, separated by a replica barn door, and an informal dining area neatly positioned between the beautifully styled kitchen and gas heated swimming pool.
The well-appointed kitchen includes shaker style cupboards and a large island. A perfect spot for breakfast before heading to the beach for the day.
Providing ideal separation for family and guests, an accommodation wing comprises of 4 additional bedrooms, one with ensuite and WIR and a shared main bathroom.
There is also a separate bedroom studio at the front of the house that sleeps 4 and has its' own ensuite facilities. Please note that access to this room is via the pool deck or there is also access next to the front door.
Other features in this beautiful home include all linen provided, 6 TV's, Netflix, WiFi, pool table, table tennis, gas BBQ and outdoor dining setting.
You won't be disappointed holidaying at this beautiful home…
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE SECURITY CAMERAS ON THE PROPERTY, FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING THE POSITIONING OF THE CAMERAS CAN BE REQUESTED.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 6, SLEEPS 16-17
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed and King Single Bunk Bed Set (with ensuite)
- BED 3:1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4:1 x Queen Bed
- BED 5:1 x Queen Bed
- STUDIO / BED 6*: 1 x Queen Bed, King Single Bunk Bed Set and Trundle Bed (with ensuite)
- (*Bedroom 6 does not have internal access)
Bed linen and bath towels are provided at this property. Portacot is available.
- Brand new, beautifully furnished and designed in classic Hamptons style
- Gas heated swimming pool (if you would like to have the pool gas heated, it must be booked for the entirety of your stay at $120 per night, otherwise call out fees will apply to turn heating on/off).
- Alfresco dining area with gas BBQ
- Gas fireplace, ducted heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans
- 3 Living areas and 2 Dining areas
- Full kitchen with Nespresso Coffee machine
- 4 Bathrooms (inc 2 baths)
- 6 TV's / Netflix / Sonos system / table tennis and pool table
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Laundry facilities
- Portacot is available
- Property is fully fenced, however pets are not permitted at this home
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided free of charge
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,500 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly NO Pets allowed.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: CHANGING THE SETTINGS OF THE POOL IS NOT ALLOWED. A PROFESSIONAL CALL OUT FEE OF $250 WILL BE CHARGED IF THE SETTINGS ARE TAMPERED WITH.