The Gate House Balnarring
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
This beautiful renovation of the old Jockey accommodation is situated at the start of the private horse stables and is an easy10 min stroll to the Balnarring village.
A sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life set up for couples and families, perfect for equestrian loving guests, you can even bring your horse (at an additional cost please enquire for details)
This fully self-contained private cottage has everything needed for your luxurious beach meets country retreat in either winter or summer. Guests can relax on the huge sunny outdoor entertaining area or indulge in a quiet evening basking in the glow of a cosy electric fire.
A fully appointed kitchen, laundry facilities (incl washer and dryer) ensure you have all the comforts of home. And there's nothing like falling asleep after a day's play at the beach or exploring the local trails in a luxurious bed complete with beautiful linen.
Entertaining family and friends is a pleasure, with a gas BBQ and an open plan dining lounge area opening out onto the sunny terrace.
3.9KM TO BALNARRING BEACH
10 WALK TO BALNARRING SHOPS AND BUSES
1 MINUTE WALK TO PLAYGROUND
2 MINUTES WALK TO RECREATIONAL RESERVE
2-5 MINUTES DRIVE TO WINERIES INCLUDING JACKALOPE,
1.5KM TO QUEALY WINERY AND 2.2kM TO MERRICKS GROVE WINERY AND MANY OTHER WINERIES CLOSE BY – you are spoilt for choice!
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4-6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 X King bed (that can be split)
Plus, a double pull out sofa bed is available for use in the main lounge area
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (with bath)
Gate House FEATURES
– Newly refurbished stunning Coast meets Country styling
– Fully fenced large outside entertaining areas with dining, gas mains BBQ and umbrella
– Electric Log Fireplace, Heating, and powerful split system airconditioning
– Smart TV's
– NBN Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full Kitchen (Kogan Espresso with frother) and Laundry facilities (washer dryer combined)
– Pet friendly $80 pet fee applicable
– Horse friendly at an additional cost (horse not included)
– Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property