The Blairgowrie Glasshouse: 360 views
Accessed by a long private driveway and set in a quiet, peaceful no-through road in the Spray Point area, this modern property has been positioned to capture the sea breezes and offers commanding 360 degree panoramic views of the bay & ocean.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Comfortable and contemporary in a neutral colour scheme, this light-infused 4 level house is scattered with full floor to ceiling windows and water views from every opportunity.
Perfectly zoned, and located on the second level to bask in the sunlight and views,the combined living, dining and kitchen area is framed by double height windows with sliding doors leading directly out to the sun deck. A stunning al fresco area for easy Summer entertaining, the sun deck has a BBQ and outdoor dining setting all whilst being surrounded by the all encompassing picturesque views and afternoon breezes.
The bedrooms are on level 3 and 4 with a shared bathroom on the half levels in between. The master on the top level has the second sun deck, a perfect spot for your morning coffee.
Downstairs on the ground level is a second lounge with TV, a fold out couch, laundry and 3rd shower.
This is enviably the most relaxing location to unwind on the narrowest point of the Peninsula. Koonya Ocean Beach and General Store area short walk away.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO STAIRS AND THE STEEPNESS OF THE BLOCK, THIS PROPERTY MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR SMALL CHILDREN
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with air conditioning)
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Light and airy layout with main Living / Dining /Kitchen upstairs
- 2 Sun decks, 1 with BBQ and al fresco dining
- Full Kitchen with Aldi Coffee Machine (bring your own pods)
- 2 Bathrooms (no bath)
- Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- 2 TV's
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Open fireplace in lounge, split system air conditioning / heating in lounge and master bedroom
- Free Linen for Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Small dogs only. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Please Note: Property is not fully fenced – there is a small fenced dog run next to the house
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application (small dogs only), please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.