The Blairgowrie Glasshouse: 360 views
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Accessed by a long private driveway and set in a quiet, peaceful no-through road in the Spray Point area, this modern property has been positioned to capture the sea breezes and offers commanding 360 degree panoramic views of the bay & ocean.
Both comfortable and contemporary in a neutral colour scheme, this light-infused 4 level house is scattered with full floor to ceiling windows and water views from every opportunity.
Perfectly zoned, and located on the second level to bask in the sunlight and views,the combined living, dining and kitchen area is framed by double height windows with sliding doors leading directly out to the sun deck. A stunning al fresco area for easy Summer entertaining, the sun deck has a BBQ and outdoor dining setting all whilst being surrounded by the all encompassing picturesque views and afternoon breezes.
The bedrooms are on level 3 and 4 with a shared bathroom on the half levels in between. The master on the top level has the second sun deck, a perfect spot for your morning coffee.
Downstairs on the ground level is a second lounge with TV, a fold out couch, laundry and 3rd shower.
This is enviably the most relaxing location to unwind on the narrowest point of the Peninsula. Koonya Ocean Beach and General Store area short walk away.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO STAIRS AND THE STEEPNESS OF THE BLOCK, THIS PROPERTY MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR SMALL CHILDREN
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 6-8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with air conditioning)
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
* also available is a Double fold out couch in the ground floor lounge room
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (no bath)
– Light and airy layout with main Living / Dining /Kitchen upstairs
– 2 x Sun decks, 1 with BBQ and al fresco dining
– Full kitchen with Aldi Coffee Machine (bring your own pods)
– Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– TV's x 2
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Open fireplace in lounge, split system air conditioning / heating in lounge and master bedroom
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Small dogs only.Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred.
– Property is not fully fenced – there is a small fenced dog run next to the house
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property