Tasman Surf House: so close to beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Across the road from the iconic 16th Back beach and the scenic Peninsula rugged coastal walk, Tasman Surf House is set on a large private block and is just the place to recharge the batteries.
Designed for easy holiday living, this modern, updated home boasts a lovely north facing rear deck and an ample grassy back yard. The kids will love a game of backyard cricket or a game of hide and seek amongst the native trees whilst the adults can relax on the sunny deck. At night, there is a firepit – bring your marshmallows !
Entertaining inside is also a breeze, with the open plan living area opening through sliding doors to the back deck. 3 large bedrooms are positioned at the front of the house where you can lull yourself to sleep by the sound of the nearby ocean.
Tasman Surf House is also ideally located next to the Number 16 General Store for your morning coffee. This home and location has it all for an ideal family getaway.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,Sleeps 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed (double on base)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
– Light, bright and modern with 1 living area
– Indoor / outdoor entertainment areas including BBQ and cold water outdoor shower
– Outside fire pit
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– 2 x TV's and DVD player
– Split system heating and air conditioning in main living area. Ducted heating throughout
– Kids are catered for with fully fenced grassed area
– Portacot and high chair are available
-* Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property