Tallarook Beach House: very close to bay
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Perfectly situated only 300 metres from the beach and shops, this fantastic home has a great floorplan and layout to suit those wanting to enjoy a relaxing break or holiday.
Tallarook is neat and tidy and has a wonderful welcoming and relaxing ambience. Upstairs you have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a great open plan kitchen, dining, lounge & entertainment space.
This sunny light filled area opens out onto a huge front deck with magnificent views over the treetops and equipped with BBQ and table setting for 8.
You also have a lovely smaller rear deck accessed through french doors either side of the fireplace. Gorgeous areas to sit outside and enjoy breakfast, BBQ or sunset cocktails.
Downstairs is a perfect second living/movie room great for watching movies, games, a bit of quiet time – or as a 5th bedroom.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 11
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2:1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Single Bed
RUMPUS ROOM/ BED 5: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Sets (accessed via external entrance)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (no bath)
– Large entertaining / relaxing deck with outside seating and BBQ
– Open fireplace, heating and air conditioning (main living area)
– Very clean and neat modern home
– Downstairs has 2nd living/movie room great for watching movies, games – or as a 5th bedroom.
– Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
– TV's / DVD player and Stereo
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property