Sunshine Beach House: Brand new, stunning
A beautiful blend of contemporary and coastal style offering a brand new holiday residence and within a short stroll to the sparkling waters of family friendly Tyrone foreshore beach.
Cleverly designed and sitting high on the block to capture the sea breezes, this aptly named 4 bedroom home has instant appeal. Bright and welcoming, you are first greeted with the unofficial parent's zone with separate quiet lounge area and master bedroom complete with ensuite and WIR.
The flexible floor plan continues into the open plan and centrally located brand new kitchen, complete with butlers pantry and ample benches, sunny dining area and family lounge room. Adjoining the lounge is direct access to the all weather undercover BBQ al fresco dining space. Nearby there is also a cosy fire pit for when the sun sets. The remainder of the fully fenced large backyard is grassed and is a great play area for the kids and dog (by prior arrangement, fees apply).
The kids are also well catered for with 3 newly furnished additional bedrooms that all share a main bathroom and separate toilet. There is also a pool table in the garage.
Only a short stroll to the Bay beach and Rye village, then a casual 4 minutes to Peninsula Hot Springs, with neighbouring Golf courses, Wineries, Ocean Beaches and St Andrews Beach Brewery all within easy access.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 12
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on bottom) and King Single Bed
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on bottom) and King Single Bed
Also available is a portacot and high chair
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2(inc bath)
– Large block with outdoor entertainment deck inc gas BBQ and fire pit
– 2 Living areas
– Full kitchen (inc Nespresso Coffee Machine)
– Laundry including washing machine and dryer
– TV's x 3 / DVD player / Bluetooth speaker
– Evaporative Cooling and ducted heating
– Portacot and high chair
– Pool table in garage
– Ample off street parking
– Smoke alarms fitted
– Back yard is fully fenced
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property