Sunshine Beach House – brand new, contemporary, linen included
A beautiful blend of contemporary and coastal style, this brand new holiday residence is only a short stroll to the sparkling waters of family friendly Tyrone Foreshore beach.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Cleverly designed and sitting high on the block to capture the sea breezes, this aptly named 4 bedroom home has instant appeal. Bright and welcoming, you are first greeted with the unofficial parent's zone with separate quiet lounge area and master bedroom complete with ensuite and WIR.
The flexible floor plan continues into the centrally located brand new kitchen, complete with butlers pantry and ample benches, sunny dining area and family lounge room. Adjoining the lounge is direct access to the all weather undercover BBQ al fresco dining space. Nearby there is also a cosy fire pit to relax by when the sun sets. The remainder of the fully fenced large backyard is grassed and is a great play area for the kids and dog (by prior arrangement).
The kids are also well catered for with 3 newly furnished bedrooms that all share a main bathroom and separate toilet. There is also a pool table in the garage for lots of fun!
This property is perfectly located, only a short stroll to the Bay beach and Rye village and a casual 4 minute drive to Peninsula Hot Springs. With neighbouring Golf courses, Wineries, Ocean Beaches and St Andrews Beach Brewery all within easy access.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 12
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on bottom) and King Single Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on bottom) and King Single Bed
Also available is a portacot and high chair
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bathmat per bathroom. Linen is included in cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Large block with outdoor entertainment deck inc gas BBQ and fire pit
- 2 Living areas
- Full kitchen (inc Nespresso Coffee Machine)
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Laundry including washing machine and dryer
- 3 TV's / DVD player / Bluetooth speaker
- Evaporative Cooling and ducted heating
- Portacot and high chair
- Pool table in garage
- Ample off street parking
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Back yard is fully fenced
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.