Sunset on Scott
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age
We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays.
If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Tucked away and centrally located between the front and back beaches, Sunset on Scott is a tranquil location surrounded by native flora.
With all the amenities of home, this beautifully presented and fully renovated beach house offers you flexible sleeping arrangements and 2 living areas. Sip cocktails on the deck in the afternoon sun, cook pizza's in the pizza oven or throw a BBQ dinner party on the deck.
There is also a TV in the outside entertainment room or play in the sunny back garden with your furry friend (only by prior arrangement). A gorgeous Blairgowrie getaway. Great for families or groups, you'll be impressed by the gorgeous presentation of Sunset on Scott.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and Trundle Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
– Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with TV, BBQ and dining. – New outdoor pizza oven
– All new furniture and fittings – Ducted Heating and Air Conditioning
– TV / DVD player / Stereo
– Full Kitchen (with Nespresso Coffee Machine – bring your own favourite pods) and Laundry facilities
– Kids are taken care of with fully fenced yard and safe grassy area
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s) – Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups.
– We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property