Sunset on Scott
Tucked away and centrally located between the front and back beaches, Sunset on Scott is a tranquil oasis surrounded by native flora. A gorgeous Blairgowrie getaway. Great for families or groups, you'll be impressed by the gorgeous presentation of Sunset on Scott.
With all the amenities of home, this beautifully presented and fully renovated beach house offers you flexible sleeping arrangements and 2 living areas. Sip cocktails on the deck in the afternoon sun, cook pizza's in the pizza oven or throw a BBQ dinner party on the deck. There is also a TV in the outside entertainment room, and the sunny back garden is perfect for children and playing with your furry friend (by prior arrangement*).
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and Trundle Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with TV, BBQ and dining.
- New outdoor pizza oven
- All new furniture and fittings
- Ducted Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Full Kitchen (with Nespresso Coffee Machine – bring your own favourite pods)
- Full Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Kids are taken care of with a fully fenced yard and safe grassy area
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct