Sunseeker House: fabulous location
Set on a huge grassed block and situated close to the stunning, family friendly Blairgowrie front beach and Blairgowrie Yacht Club, Sunseeker House offers a quintessential getaway for families and friends.
A large, stylish, classic retro home, with natural sunlight flooding in through the traditional floor to ceiling windows. The outdoor decks are perfect for entertaining and basking in the sun during the warmer months.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
The bright, well equipped kitchen is the natural central hub of the home and with its' serving window opening up onto the main deck, there is a natural flow between effortless al fresco dining. The main open plan living area adjacent to the kitchen also opens out onto the sunny deck complete with dining and BBQ area.
Up a couple of steps and there is another separate lounge area with retro bar. A perfect spot for relaxing after the sun has set and enjoying drinks with friends. There is a separate dining room which opens to the back deck with views across the expansive garden.
Completing the home are 4 bedrooms and a renovated bathroom. A great combination for 2 families holidaying together.
Also on the same property is 'Sunseeker Cottage', a 2 storey one bedroom dwelling. Sunseeker House and Cottage are separated by a large grassed back garden. Please note that there are no fences between the 2 houses. Both house and cottage can be booked to accommodate larger groups or booked individually.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Recently updated, bright, on-trend Kitchen
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 1 Bathroom (inc bath)
- 2 Living areas
- Outside decks with BBQ
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly no Pets allowed.