Sunseeker Cottage: by the seaside
Situated close to the Blairgowrie front beach, Sunseeker Cottage is a light, bright seaside cottage that is perfect for a romantic couple's getaway. This cute cottage is 2 storey with one bedroom and two lovely outdoor areas to relax and take in the coastal surrounds.
* Please note: due to the steep, narrow internal stairs within Sunseeker Cottage, it may not be suitable for young children and the elderly.
Also on the same property is 'Sunseeker', a large open planned home. Sunseeker house and cottage are separated by a large grassed back garden. Please note that there are no fences between the 2 houses. Both house and cottage can be booked to accommodate larger groups or booked individually.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 1, SLEEPS 2
1 x King Bed
Bed Linen and Bath Towels are included at this property.
- Gorgeous outdoor sitting areas downstairs and upstairs off the bedroom
- Gas BBQ
- TV / DVD player
- Electric Heating upstairs
- Kitchenette facilities ONLY (not suitable for long term stays)
- 1 Bathroom
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided free of charge
- Off street parking only on side street
- No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $500 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly no Pets allowed.