Sundowner: walk to village
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Beautifully renovated throughout and in the ideal location. Sundowner is at the end of a cul de sac that backs onto the national park and has access via a rugged walking track to the back beach. Sorrento Village is a less than 10 minute walk away.
The house is light and bright with everything you need to enjoy a beach break.
It has a large entertainers' deck with BBQ dining area and sun lounges. The perfect spot to capture the afternoon sun and enjoy a couple of sun-downers.
Very private and quiet. All you can hear is the sound of the waves at night..
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, Sleeps 10 (+ 2 fold out couch)
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (can split into King singles)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Bunk bed sets
BED 4: 1 x King Bed (can be split into King singles)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (no bath)
– Entertainers' deck with BBQ, sun lounges and dining area outside
– Newly renovated full kitchen
– Open fire place and ducted heating
– 2nd living / TV area
– TV's x 2 / DVD players x 2 / Stereo
– Foxtel, In-house movies
– WiFi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full laundry facilities and outside shower
– Kids are catered for with games / books and safe grassed area
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO linen)
– STRICTLY – Families and Mature groups only (must be over 28,s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property