The perfect family beach holiday! Exuding character and warmth, this well-presented, eclectic beach house is on a large block, and within walking distance from the magnificent Diamond Bay beach.
The quirky home creates a relaxed beach feel with a spacious, versatile floorplan including five bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan kitchen/meals/living and fully enclosed sunroom complete with huge fireplace for outdoor entertaining.
At the top level, the master bedroom with ensuite provides a peaceful, cosy place to unwind.
Also has a Coonara wood heater and split system air-conditioning in living area and floor fans in all bedrooms
With plenty of outdoor entertaining options, The Sorrento retreat is a perfect get away for an extended family winter or sunmmer.
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 12
BED 1: 1 x Queen
BED 2: 1 x Queen
BED 3: 1 x Queen and 1 x Bunk bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen
BED 5: 1 x King
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3
– House has recently been refreshed inside and out.
– 2 x entertaining decks with outside dining and gas BBQ and fire pit
– Open fireplace, heating, and air conditioning
– Full kitchen with a Lavazza coffee machine and washing machine (no dryer)
– 2 x TV's / DVD player and DVD's and iPhone dock
– NBN Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Smoke alarms
– Pet Friendly -,BUT NOT FULLY FENCED . Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property