Sorrento on the Bay: with boat mooring
Holiday in one of the Mornington Peninsula's most desireable location, just a few minutes drive to Sorrento historic village and opposite the popular Cameron's Bight foreshore beach.
With the benefits of an elevated location, Sorrento on the Bay is a stunning architecturally designed contemporary home that captures sea views across the Blairgowrie Marina.
Featuring high ceilings throughout and full length windows and clever sliding doors that allow the sea breeze to circulate, the natural light pours in giving the illusion of inside/outside living.
For maximum enjoyment of the views, the main living area along with the open plan kitchen and dining space and adjacent al fresco dining deck are on the upper level. The upper main living level is accessed from the driveway via a ramp.
The kitchen is well appointed with all modern conveniences including stainless steel appliances and an island bench for casual dining. The picture perfect lounge area has full length windows and the Coastal views are only momentarily interrupted by the wood combustion fireplace. A saviour during the colder months.
There are 2 bedrooms on the second storey and both share a bathroom and separate toilet. Down via a spiral staircase (stair gate at top of stairs) are 3 further bedrooms, all with BIR's, a main bathroom and laundry. There is also a second living area complete with a kitchenette to allow for dual living with your extended family and friends.
Also included in this holiday home is the optional hire of a mooring and dinghy access. Mooring takes 40 foot and 20 ton boat. Tender is on racks at Cameron's Bight just across the road from house.
Avoid the ramp queues this summer. Please enquire for further information.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 12
BED 1 upstairs: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2 upstairs: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3 downstairs:1 x Queen Bed
BED 4 downstairs: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 5 downstairs: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (no bath)
– Two decks, BBQ and al fresco dining
– Private mooring for boat
– Open plan Living / Dining
– 2 x TV's
– Ducted heating, open fireand air conditioning in lounge area
– Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– Property is fenced but not suitable for pets
– Stair gate fitted
– Portacot available
– 4+ cars off street parking
– Smoke alarms fitted
– No pets please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property