Located down a private road and only 500m (or a 5 min walk) to the Portsea back beach and a 10 minute walk to the front Bay beach and iconic Portsea Pub, this recently painted and redecorated single level home allows relaxed beachside living in a sought after location.
Set on a huge, private coastal block and primed for alfresco fun and entertaining, there is a large grassy fully fenced yard, dotted with shady mature ti-trees. An inviting spot for the kids (and the dog – with prior approval) to explore.
Bright, white and immaculate inside, this Portsea beach shack is a classic 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom family home that is comfortable and offers all that is needed for a low fuss beach holiday in a beautiful location.
Perfect for walking to the back beach during the day, and relaxing for sunset drinks around the large teak table in the afternoon, or relax in the hammock amongst the ti-trees.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Bunk Beds, 1 x Trundle mattress
- BED 3: 1 x Bunk Beds, 1 x Trundle mattress
Bed Linen and Bath Towels included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Fabulous relaxing outside areas, with gas BBQ, sun lounges and a hammock
- Open plan Living / Dining and Kitchen
- Full kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and DeLonghi coffee machine
- 1 Bathroom (with bath, separate shower and separate toilet)
- 1 Flat Screen TV and Bose speakers
- Indoor wood fire heater and portable heater, pedestal fans
- Outdoor hot / cold shower
- Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- Kids are catered for with a safe grassed and fenced garden.
- Dog welcome by prior arrangement and will incur and additional cleaning fee of $80. See Pet Conditions.
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at this property
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA1519/18
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.