Shipley@Portsea: back beach + linen
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Located down a private road and only 500m (or a 5 min walk) to the Portsea back beach and a 10 min walk to the front Bay beach and iconic Portsea Pub, this recently painted and redecorated single level home allows relaxed beachside living in a sought after location.
Set on a huge, private coastal block and primed for alfresco fun and entertaining, there is a large grassy fully fenced yard, dotted with shady mature tea trees. An inviting spot for the kids (and the dog – via prior approval ) to explore.
Bright, white and immaculate inside, this Portsea beach shack is a classic 3 bedroom (with bed linens and bath towels included), 1 bathroom family home that is comfortable and offers all that is needed for a low fuss beach holiday in a beautiful location.
Perfect for walking to the back beach during the day, and relaxing for sunset drinks around the large teak table in the afternoon, or relax in the hammock amongst the tea trees.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x Bunk Beds, 1 x Trundle mattress
BED 3: 1 x Bunk Beds, 1 x Trundle mattress
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (with bath, separate shower and separate toilet)
– Fabulous relaxing outside areas, with gas BBQ, sun lounges and a hammock
– Open plan Living / Dining and Kitchen
– Full kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and DeLonghi coffee machine
– 1 x Flat Screen TV and Bose speakers
– Indoor wood fire heater and portable heater, pedestal fans
– Outdoor hot / cold shower
– Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
– Kids and pets (dogs) are catered for with safe grassed and fenced garden
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property