Shambala Dana: Beach, pool, luxury
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Envoking serenity and tranquil calm, this beautiful, east-meets-west inspired, 4 bedroom resort style, luxurious home welcomes you to enjoy the raw natural coastal setting.
Set in a quiet cul de sac, with direct access to the magnificent Peninsula National Park coastline walk and popular Bridgewater Bay (Jumping Rock) a 300m walk away, the home is also a short drive to the popular Blairgowrie Village and its' amenities.
Private, secure, and built on a grand scale, the property gently follows the elevation of the beach side block. From the oversized front door entry and up a short flight of stairs, the designer kitchen,beautifully styled dining and lounge zone are allpresented in an elevated layout and is graced by full length windows and sliding doors for maximum light and sea breezes.
Flowing seamlessly towards the ocean beach and the sound of the crashing waves, the sun bathed entertaining deck at the back of the home has been cleverly designed with long summer days in mind. Whether it is time spent in the heated lap pool, enjoying an al fresco BBQ or toasting marshmallows under the night sky, the peaceful calm surroundings are a perfect holiday accompaniment.
Cleverly zoned, the four bedrooms, also include beautiful dcor. The quiet postioning of the master bedroom at the front, includes an ensuite and spectacular four poster king size bed.
The three remaining, well proportioned and decorate bedrooms, share a main bathroom and there is a casual second living area and wet bar upstairs with balcony views over the coast.
Shambala Dana is peace and tranquillity personified.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO BACK GARDEN NOT BEING FULLY FENCED, THIS PROPERTY MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SMALL CHILDREN
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 8-10
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x King Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4:1 x Queen Bed
Also available are 2 x single fold out sofa beds upstairs in the second lounge area
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath and outside shower)
– As new executive beach residence
– Solar and gas heated swimming pool, sun deck area, day bed, heated undercover dining, BBQ and fire pit
– Option to have swimming pool gas heated for your stay at $200 per night
– Full kitchen (inc coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– Sonos surround speaker system
– TV's x 2 / Foxtel / Netflix
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Gas fireplace. Full ducted heating and air conditioning
– 4 adult mountain bikes / helmets are available for use during your stay
– No pets please. Property is not fully fenced
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property