Serenity on Tarakan: 500m to beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Positioned within 500 metres to the family friendly Cameron's Bight front beach, and with the mature trees lining the street, Serenity on Tarakan is in a picture perfect location.
Newly renovated and designed to maximise the north-east light and its' coastal positioning, this neat 3 bedroom holiday home offers a serene all year round escape.
Customised for your family holiday, there is a large combined lounge, dining and kitchen area with access to the front undercover decks, including BBQ and al fresco dining, overlooking the rustic garden.
Inside and framed by walls of floor-to-ceiling windows to draw in the light and frame the leafy surrounds, the decor is beachy and comfortable. The well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, lounge and dining area allows your family to gather for meals and relax in the open plan setting.
Leading down a short hallway are 3 light and airy bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes. Adjacent to the bedrooms, there is a shared main bathroom. The laundry has a washing machine. There is also a separate second toilet.
Centrally located, Serenity on Tarakan is within close proximity to Koonya General Store and the historic Sorrento Village.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Tri-Bunk Bed Set
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1.5 (no bath)
– Large block outdoor entertainment area inc BBQ and dining
– Central heating and split system air conditioning / heating in lounge area
– 2 x TV's / DVD player
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– Ample off street parking
– Smoke alarms fitted
– Property is not fully fenced. No pets please.
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– No pets please
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property