Serenity on Tarakan @Sorrento
Positioned within 500 metres to the family friendly Cameron's Bight front beach and close to Koonya General Store and the historic Sorrento Village, Serenity on Tarakan is in a perfect location.
This newly renovated home is situated in a picturesque street lined with mature trees. It has been designed to maximise the north-east light and its' coastal positioning, making this neat 3 bedroom holiday home a serene all year round escape.
Customised for your family holiday, there is a large combined lounge, dining and kitchen area with access to the front undercover decks, including BBQ and al fresco dining overlooking the rustic garden.
The decor is beachy and comfortable, and framed by floor-to-ceiling windows to draw in the natural light and enjoy the leafy surrounds. The well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances is perfect for entertaining, and the nearby dining and lounge areas allow guests to gather together for meals and relax in the open plan setting.
Leading down a short hallway there are 3 light and airy bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes. Adjacent to the bedrooms, you'll find a shared main bathroom. There is also a separate second toilet.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Tri-Bunk Bed Set
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Large block with outdoor entertainment area, BBQ and al fresco dining
- Central heating and split system air conditioning / heating in lounge area
- 2 TV's / DVD player
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Ample off street parking
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Property is not fully fenced. Strictly No Pets please.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0376/18
- Strictly no Pets allowed.