SeaSide Serenity: tennis court & back beach
Diamond Bay Location. Enjoying a secluded position within the exclusive back beach enclave, and just a short stroll to St Paul's General Store and the historic Sorrento Village, sits this beautiful 4 bedroom residence that embraces seaside living.
With a new modgrass full size tennis court and the stunning surf back beach just a 500m stroll away, this home is the ideal spot for fun loving families and friends.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Blending with the natural surrounds, and with the new modgrass full size tennis court as a visual feature, the clever single storey layout ensures that the main open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are bathed in natural light from the full size and highlight windows via the soaring ceilings.
Centrally located, the well appointed kitchen includes ample space to prepare the meals, all as new stainless steel amenities and the oversized island bench is a perfect spot to sit with your morning coffee before a hit of tennis.
Allowing for an easy transition into outdoor dining and entertaining, the elevated deck is accessed via the kitchen sliding doors. The sun deck also includes an al fresco dining set, retractable cafe style sun blind and is a great vantage point to watch the ensuing tennis or basketball game. A perfect spot for a relaxed BBQ dinner as the sun sets.
Back inside and positioned either side of the kitchen, are the separate dining and living areas which allows the family to be together but still have space for some down time.
The new plush furnishings in the lounge ensure a comfortable and cosy retreat when the weather turns cooler. Sink into the couches and enjoy a lazy afternoon in front of the gas open fire with a book whilst still being able to enjoy the natural surroundings outside.
The nearby master bedroom is large and private. There is direct access to the outdoor deck as well as including an ensuite and dressing area. The 2 good sized remaining bedrooms include new king size beds which can be converted to 2 single beds. Bedroom 2 has a shared ensuite and there is also a separate main bathroom and full laundry nearby.
Down a couple of stairs, is a fantastic second unofficial kid's lounge area in the converted garage that has a smart TV and a kitchenette area. There are also 2 fold out sofa's and a mattress which can sleep extra guests.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3-4, SLEEPS 8-10
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed* (inc ensuite)
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed*
- BED 4 / CONVERTED GARAGE: 2 x Double Fold Out Sofa's and Single Mattress
*King beds can be converted to 2 single beds (please request change at time of booking, additional fee may apply)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Light and airy layout
- Sun deck with gas BBQ, al fresco dining and cafe style sun blind
- 2 Living areas
- Full size modgrass tennis court (daylight hours only) and basketball ring
- Recently updated bathrooms
- Full Kitchen and coffee pod machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- Full Laundry facilities
- 3 TV's / Netflix / Play Station
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- High chair included
- Gas fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning
- Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
- Car and Boat on site parking
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.