SeaSide Serenity, Sorrento
Escape the stresses of a busy life at Seaside Serenity, a secluded coastal haven in the exclusive Diamond Bay back beach enclave.
This beautiful 3 bedroom, contemporary beach house is the ideal retreat for fun loving families and friends who want to embrace seaside living. Set in coastal gardens with a new modgrass full size tennis court and basketball ring and the stunning surf back beach just 500m away. Plus it's only a short stroll to St Paul's General Store and the historic Sorrento Village. Seaside Serenity has it all!
The large windows, soaring ceilings and highlight windows create a feeling of space, bathing the main open plan living, dining and kitchen in natural light. The huge windows bring the outdoors in and offer views of the new modgrass full size tennis court with basketball ring. Tennis racquets and balls are provided for guests to enjoy some fun and friendly rivalry on the court. Bikes, stand up paddle board and boogie boards as also provided. There's no shortage of fun for active guests at this beautiful beach house!
Centrally located, is the well appointed kitchen with new stainless steel amenities that provides plenty of space to entertain whilst preparing meals, and the oversized island bench is the perfect spot to sit with your morning coffee before a hit of tennis.
Indoor / outdoor entertaining is easily accessible via the kitchen sliding doors opening onto the elevated sun deck. Enjoy alfresco dining under the retractable cafe style sun blind. This is great vantage point to watch the ensuing tennis or basketball game and a perfect spot for a relaxed BBQ dinner as the sun sets.
Positioned either side of the kitchen, is the separate dining and living areas which allows the family to be together but still have space for some relaxing down time.
The new plush furnishings in the lounge ensure a comfortable and cosy retreat when the weather turns cooler. Sink into the couches and enjoy a lazy afternoon in front of the gas open fire with a book whilst still being able to enjoy the natural surroundings outside.
There is also a 2nd lounge area in the converted garage that is perfect for the kids to hang out, it is well equipped with a Smart TV and a kitchenette, so you may not see them for awhile! There is also a single futon in the lounge area.
The master bedroom is large and private and has direct access onto the outdoor deck, as well as having an ensuite and dressing area. The remaining bedrooms feature new king size beds which can be converted to 2 king single beds if required (please advise at time of booking). Bedroom 2 has a shared ensuite and there is also a separate main bathroom and laundry offering full facilities.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed* (inc ensuite)
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed*
*Two of the King beds can be converted into 2 king single beds (please request change at time of booking, additional fee may apply).
There is also a Single futon in the Lounge area (please advise at time of booking if you would like this bed made up).
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Light and airy layout
- Sun deck with gas BBQ, al fresco dining and cafe style sun blind
- 2 Living areas
- Full size modgrass tennis court (daylight hours only) and basketball ring. Tennis racquets and balls provided.
- Bikes, stand up paddle board and boogie boards provided
- Recently updated bathrooms
- Full Kitchen and coffee pod machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- Full Laundry facilities
- 3 TV's / Netflix / Play Station
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- High chair included
- Gas fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional fee of $80 will apply upon approval.
- Car and Boat on site parking
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0075/20
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.