SeaSide Serenity: tennis court & back beach
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Diamond Bay Location
Enjoying a secluded position within the exclusive back beach enclave, and just a short stroll to St Pauls general store and the historic Sorrento village, sits this beautiful 4 bedroom residence that embraces seaside living.
Blending with the natural surrounds, and with the new modgrass full size tennis court as a visual feature, the clever single storey layout ensures that the main open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are bathed in natural light from the full size and highlight windows via the soaring ceilings.
Centrally located, the well appointed kitchen includes ample space to prepare the meals, all as new stainless steel amenities and the oversized island bench is a perfect spot to sit with your morning coffee before a hit of tennis.
Allowing for an easy transition into outdoor dining and entertaining, the elevated deck is accessed via the kitchen sliding doors. The sun deck also includes an al fresco dining set, retractable cafe style sun blind and is a great vantage point to watch the ensuing tennis or basketball game. A perfect spot for a relaxed BBQ dinner as the sun sets.
Back inside and positioned either side of the kitchen, are the separate dining and living areas which allows the famiy to be together but still have space for some down time.
The new plush furnishings in the lounge ensure a comfortable and cosy retreat when the weather turns cooler. Sink into the couches and enjoy a lazy afternoon in front of the gas open fire with a book whilst still being able to enjoy the natural surroundings outside.
The nearby master bedroom is large and private. There is direct access to the outdoor deck as well as including an ensuite and dressing area. The 2 good sized remaining bedrooms include new king size beds which can be converted to 2 single beds. Bedroom 2 has a shared ensuite and there is also a separate main bathroom and full laundry nearby.
Down a couple of stairs, is a fantastic second unofficial kid's lounge area in the converted garage that has a smart TV and a kitchenette area. There are also 2 fold out sofa's and a mattress which can sleep extra guests.
With the stunning surf back beach a ~500m stroll away, this home is the ideal spot for all sports and interests.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3/4,SLEEPS 8-10
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x King Bed* (inc ensuite)
BED 3: 1 x King Bed*
BED 4 / CONVERTED GARAGE: 2 x Double Fold Out Sofa's and Single Mattress
*King beds can be converted to 2 single beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (no bath)
– Light and airy layout
– Sun deck with gas BBQ, al fresco dining and cafe style sun blind
– 2 living areas
– Full size modgrass tennis court (daylight hours only) and basketball ring
– Recently updated bathrooms
– Full Kitchen and coffee pod machine
– High chair included
– Full laundry facilities
– TV's x 3 / Netflix / Play Station
– Wifi(note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Gas fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property