SeaSalt Beach House: Architecturally designed
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Defined by a sensational blend of natural aesthetic and coastal style amidst a landscaped native garden, this brand new AWARD WINNING Ben Lance architecturally designed home offers the perfect sanctuary.
Quiet, private and set in the highly sought after Blairgowrie / Rye border, SeaSalt Beach House is adjacent to the National Park and a short stroll to the surf and rock pools of Ocean Reserve and the spectacular Dimmicks and Number 16 Beaches. The nearby sounds of the waves crashing at night can lull you into a peaceful slumber from this picturesque location.
Simple in design yet defined in style, this beautifully crafted contemporary double storey, boasts a long list of impressive features including the latest in entertainment technology.
Wrapped in full height glass and oversized sliders, the downstairs living and dining zone effortlessly opens to the outdoor entertaining area to bask in the coastal ambience and the Summer sea breezes.
In cooler months, the focal double-sided Cheminees Philipee French fireplace permeates warmth throughout, whether you are dining with your family or relaxing on the all new couches watching the natural elements outside.
The kitchen is an extension of the dining table and is deliberately modest yet fully functional. With the commercial durability of stainless steel and the warm tones of the oak wood, this space is a delight for the cooks in the family.
Upstairs, with natural light pouring through the sky-windows, there are 4 bedrooms, with all new sleek furniture and a spacious main bathroom. The master bedroom has its' own ensuite, WIR and air conditoning.
A true entertainers' delight, with a 7 minute walk to the ocean beach,SeaSalt Beach House awaits..
* Please note that SeaSalt Beach House can also be rented as a 2 bed (sleeps 4) and 3 bed option (sleeps 6) in off peak seasons. Please enquire for further information *
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite and air conditioning/heating)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5 (inc bath in main bathroom)
– Stunning outside entertainment deck
– Open plan Living / Dining
– Open fireplace, split system air conditioning and heating in living area
– Full entertainment system – Stan / Netflilx / Apple TV / Sonos wifi speakers with Spotify
– NBN Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full kitchen (inc Sodastream, Nespresso coffee machine and Nutri Bullet)
– Laundry with washing machine (no tumble dryer)
– Off street parking for 2 cars
– No pets please – property is not fully fenced
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property