Beautiful native gardens surround this charming, rustic cottage, and with only a short walk to the beach you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds. Set in a quiet cul de sac, you’ll feel yourself starting to relax as soon as you enter the property.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties, or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify. Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown.
Once inside you’ll appreciate high ceilings and a spacious open plan living / dining room with a cosy wood fire. The comfortable lounge is perfect to snuggle up in after a day exploring or enjoying the beautiful beaches, with a Smart TV for your entertainment. Adjoining the dining and living space, is a well-equipped kitchen providing everything you need for entertaining. With three good sized bedrooms (sleeps 7), this property is ideal for couples, family and friends to enjoy a memorable holiday together. Other features include full laundry facilities, a family bathroom, dishwasher, coffee machine, ceiling fans in lounge area and off-street parking for 3 cars. You can even bring your furry friend, as this property is pet friendly by prior arrangement*.
Well suited to all seasons, this cottage is perfectly cosy in winter with an open fire inside and a fire pit in the large rear garden. In summer as the weather warms up, the large sliding glass doors open to a gorgeous garden and charming outdoor space to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. There is also a large outdoor entertaining area with BBQ facilities, overlooking the rear native garden, to enjoy with family and friends.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 7
- Bedroom One: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom Two: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom Three: 1 x Double Bed plus Single loft bed
PLEASE NOTE: Linen is included at this property.
- Smart TV
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Full laundry facilities
- Family bathroom
- De Longhi coffee machine
- Ceiling fans in lounge
- Wood fire and fire pit
- BBQ and Outdoor entertaining area
- Off-street parking for 3 cars
- 10 minute walk to beach
- Pet friendly by prior arrangement*
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- *Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. House is fully fenced but may not be secure for your pet.