Sea La Vie on Forbes
Stylish and newly renovated, this two bedroom unit offers the perfect coastal getaway for a family or two couples.
Nestled in a quiet street, Sea La Vie on Forbes is located on the ground floor of this 2 storey property. Wonderfully located, only a short stroll (400m) to the pristine coastline of Safety Beach and the Bay Trail, where you can enjoy fun beach days and picturesque walks or bike rides with family and friends. It is close to all the offerings of the beautiful Marina nearby, including Martha's Table restaurant, the delightful Marina boardwalks and the Safety Beach Sailing Club. There is also a dog friendly beach where your furry friend can enjoy a run and swim.
Please Note: STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
This tastefully renovated beach unit features 2 bedrooms, a brand new kitchen and bathroom and an inviting open plan living / dining area. Your entertaining needs are well catered for with an undercover outdoor dining area, BBQ facilities and a fully fenced grassed area and garden for children and a dog to play securely.
Other features include split system heating and cooling so it is perfectly cosy in winter and refreshingly cool in summer, Smart TV, WiFi, coffee machine, dishwasher, laundry facilities and off street parking for 4 cars.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 2 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 4:
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x Single Beds
Please Note: Bed Linen and Bath Towels are included at this property.
- Brand new Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine
- 1 Family Bathroom with separate toilet and Laundry facilities
- Quality, comfortable furnishings throughout
- WiFi and Smart TV (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system heating and cooling
- Property is fully fenced. A dog is allowed by prior arrangement, $80 cleaning fee applies. See Pet Conditions.
- Off street parking for 4 cars
THINGS TO DO:
Only a short drive to Dromana and McCrae where you'll find a variety of cafes, restaurants, stylish boutiques, shops, supermarkets and beautiful parks and beaches. It is the ideal location to embrace all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer including spectacular golf courses, coastal and bush walks, the Peninsula Hot Springs, the Enchanted Adventure Garden and Eagle chair lift in Arthurs Seat and an array of galleries, wineries and breweries.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- A dog is allowed upon application and approval, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.