Sea La Vie on Forbes
This stylish, newly renovated two bedroom villa provides the perfect coastal getaway for a family or two couples.
Only a short stroll (400m) to the pristine coastline of Safety Beach and the Bay Trail, and close to all the offerings of the beautiful Marina including Martha's Table restaurant, the delightful Marina Boardwalks and the Safety Beach Sailing Club. There is also a dog friendly beach where your furry friend can enjoy a run and swim.
Please Note: STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown.
This tastefully designed beach villa features 2 bedrooms, a brand new kitchen and bathroom and an inviting open plan living / dining area. Your entertaining needs are well catered for with an undercover outdoor dining area, BBQ facilities and a fully fenced grassed area and garden for children and a furry friend* to play securely (*by prior arrangement).
Other features include split system heating and cooling so it is perfectly cosy in winter and refreshingly cool in summer, Smart TV, WiFi, coffee machine, dishwasher, laundry facilities and off street parking for 4 cars.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 2 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 4:
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x Single Beds
Please Note: Linen is included at this property.
Nestled in a quiet street, and conveniently only a short drive to a variety of cafes, shopping precincts, supermarkets, stylish boutiques, an array of restaurants and beautiful beaches. It is the ideal location to embrace all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer including spectacular golf courses, coastal and bush walks, the Peninsula Hot Springs, Arthurs Seat and the Eagle chair lift, galleries, wineries, breweries and fun for all the whole family at the Enchanted Adventure Garden.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. House is not fully fenced.