Sany Views: Linen included for free
Sany Views Beach House is positioned high on the hill to capture the Westernport Bay views and surrounding coastline from this sought after location. It is the ideal holiday home for a large family.
The fishing village of San Remo is a popular tourist destination with restaurants, cafes and pelican feeding for the kids all within a short walk away.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Set over 2 levels and featuring 5 Bedrooms, there is a homely feel upon entering. Bright and spacious with neutral tones and feature panelling throughout, this holiday residence has been designed with the main Living area upstairs to bask in the spectacular sunset views.
Downstairs the kids' have their own space with 3 generous Bedrooms and a full size billiards and foosball table in the entertainment Lounge area. Leading from the downstairs Lounge is also a fully fenced outdoor courtyard which includes a sheltered deck, seating, gas BBQ and a firepit. The main Bathroom and separate Laundry complete this ground floor.
Moving upstairs, with water glimpses from the Lounge, Dining and Kitchen areas, there is room to regroup with the family after a day at the nearby swimming beaches. The bright and clean Kitchen includes all modern stainless steel appliances, generous bench space and is bathed in natural sunlight and views. Adjacent to the Kitchen is a separate Dining room with access to the deck from the sliding doors. A perfect spot to enjoy a sundowner in the comfortable chairs as the sun sets.
Finishing the upper level are 2 good sized Bedrooms, both with Queen beds and a Bathroom.
There is onsite parking for 4 cars, including boat parking.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 12
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 5: 2 x King Single Beds and a set of Bunk Beds
There is also a portacot available.
Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided free of charge at this property.
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
- Elevated sun deck area with seating
- 2 Living areas – one with billiards and foosball table
- Split system air conditioner / heating in each living area. Pedestal fans and oil heaters
- Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- TV's 2/ DVD players / DVD player (some movies provided) /Foxtel / Bluetooth speakers
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Car and Boat on site parking
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.