Sany Views: Linen included for free
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
With comfort in mind for the large family, Sany Views Beach House is positioned high on the hill to capture the Westernport bay views and surrounding coastline from this sought after location.
Set over 2 levels and featuring 5 bedrooms, there is a homely feel upon entering. Bright and spacious with neutral tones and feature panelling throughout, this holiday residence has been designed with the main living area upstairs to bask in the spectacular sunset views.
Downstairs the kids' have their own space with 3 generous bedrooms and a full size billiards and foosball tablein the entertainment lounge area. Leading from the downstairs lounge is also a fully fenced outdoor courtyard which includes a sheltered deck, seating, gas BBQ and a firepit. The main bathroom and separate laundry complete this ground floor.
Moving upstairs, with water glimpses from the lounge, dining and kitchen areas, there is room to regroup with the family after a day at the nearby swimming beaches.The bright and clean kitchen includes all modern stainless steel appliances, generous bench space and is bathed in natural sunlight and views. Adjacent to the kitche nis a separate dining room with access to the deck from the sliding doors. A perfect spot to enjoy a sundowner in the comfortable chairs as the sun sets.
Finishing the upper level are 2 good sized bedrooms, both with queen beds and a bathroom.
There is onsite parking for 4 cars, including boat parking.
The fishing village of San Remo is a popular tourist destintation with restaurants, cafes and pelican feeding for the kids all within a short walk away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5,SLEEPS 12
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Double Bed
BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
BED 5: 2 x King Single Beds and a set of Bunk Beds
There is also a portacot available
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
– Elevated sun deck area with seating
– 2 living areas – one with billiards and foosball table
– Split system air conditioner / heating in each living area. Pedestal fans and oil heaters
– Full kitchen (inc coffee machine)and laundry facilities
– TV's x 2/ DVD players / DVD player (some movies provided) /Foxtel / Bluetooth speakers
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided free of charge
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property