This magnificent large modern home is right where you want to be for your family holiday, right on the Tyrone Foreshore, just three streets back from the beautiful front beach – only a short 6 min walk.
Please Note: Strictly No Hens Parties, Bucks Parties, NO SCHOOLIES groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. It is a much-loved property, so we require guests to respect the house and its private landscaped. Strictly NO PETS allowed.
The house is elevated set amongst beautiful native Moonah Trees, the rear alfresco patio area is beautifully shaded yet airy, getting the beautiful afternoon breezes off the bay. Offering five bedrooms, the master has a walk-through robe and ensuite bathroom, plus four generous sized bedrooms, the perfect set up for an extended family or even two families. The house is set on a large block with plenty of off-street parking for cars or even a boat.
A recently updated open plan kitchen with modern dining and living area makes the perfect space for entertaining in summer or winter. The living area spills out onto an undercover alfresco area with dining and BBQ areas, all complemented by the manicured gardens filled with native colour & design.
Guests will be greeted in person by a friendly member of the COAST & COUNTRY GETAWAYS team on arrival / check in to show you through the house, answering any questions you may have and to provide you with keys to the property.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
- The entire house has central refrigerated air conditioning – amazing in summer!!!
- A total of x6 Televisions and free WIFI throughout. Netflix & Stan on all TVs. Foxtel on the main living room TV + DVD and PS4 in the rumpus room.
- The outdoor area can be used year-round with an electric outdoor patio heater provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster, oven, stovetop, large fridge/freezer and a wide island bench.
- Large Rumpus room (underfloor garage) contains a large TV & PS4, Table Tennis table, foosball table, a dartboard and some assorted children's toys.
- The property is connected to the mains sewer.
- Car and Boat on-site parking
- Security cameras for your safety at the front door, front gate and side gate.
- Distance to the Beach: 400m to the Tyrone Foreshore Bay Beach (Swimming Beach)
- Distance to Shops: 2km to Rye Township & 2km to the Blairgowrie shops
- Distance to the Sorrento Hotel: 5.83km
- Distance to the Portsea Hotel: 9.29km
- Distance to Golf Course: 6.4 km to Moonah Links
- Distance to Peninsula Hot Springs: 6.0km
Total of five bedrooms, comfortably sleeping x13 guests
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Beds
- BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
- BED 5: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Tri Bunk
Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head or you can BYO sheets, pillowcases, and towels. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
Please be advised that if you opt to not have linen supplied by us, please make sure that you do bring your own fitted sheets for the mattress, flat sheet under the doona and pillowcases for the pillows. Sleeping on the beds without linen is not allowed and will incur an additional cleaning charge.
- MASTER ENSUITE: Shower & toilet
- MAIN BATHROOM: Shower, toilet & bath
- LAUNDRY: Additional toilet, washing machine and separate dryer, Iron & Ironing board.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property is more suitable for family bookings with a minimum booking age of 30 yrs old. Younger groups are required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules, so we prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups.
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
- Strictly NO PETS allowed.
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property