Rye Beach Shack
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Superbly located just 100m to the waters' edge at the Tyrone Foreshore Reserve, is this classic older style Rye Weekender reminiscent of idyllic holiday living.
This beach house is a traditional beach gem ideal for those who like the simple life, where you can park the car, toss the towel over the shoulder and step onto the sand at the end of the street.
Set back from the street, there is room to move inside and out. , 3 beds, a dining and comfortable lounge areas. a compact kitchen and outside BBQ gives you cooking options if you wish to dine at home, or you can enjoy a short stroll to Rye village for numerous dining options.
The 3 bedrooms share an original main bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x King Bed,
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed,
BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (inc bath)
– Outdoor BBQ/ and table
– Open plan Living / Dining
– 3 Bedrooms, 3rd bedroom has washing machine and sink fitted
– Central Heating, pedestal fans
– 1 x TV
– No dishwasher or tumble dryer
– Please note that the property is not fenced and is not suitable for pets
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be provided at $39per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
– Security bond is $500 for this property