Rye Beach Shack
Superbly located just 100m to the waters' edge at the Tyrone Foreshore Reserve, is this classic older style Rye Weekender reminiscent of idyllic holiday living.
This Beach Shack is a traditional beach gem ideal for those who like the simple life, where you can park the car, toss the towel over the shoulder and step onto the sand at the end of the street.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Set back from the street and situated on a large block, this property has a big grassed area surrounded by ti-trees and agapanthus. Inside there are 3 bedrooms, a dining area and comfortable lounge spaces to relax in after a day at the beach or enjoying the Peninsula's many offerings. The compact kitchen and outside BBQ give you options for cooking at home, or if you wish to dine out the Rye village is only a short stroll away and offers many great restaurants and cafes.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Outdoor BBQ and table setting
- Open plan Living and Dining area
- 3 Bedrooms (3rd bedroom has washing machine and sink fitted)
- 1 Main bathroom (inc bath) and separate toilet
- Central Heating, pedestal fans
- 1 TV
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- No dishwasher or tumble dryer
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement. Additional $80 cleaning fee applies. See Pet Conditions.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Security bond is $500 for this property