Retreat on George, Sorrento
NEW LISTING – Amazing location + newly renovated throughout!
Retreat on George is superbly located, you can walk to everything! This classic beach house has been newly renovated throughout, featuring beautiful coastal styling and scandi furnishings.
The location is amazing, only 300m to Sorrento's main street with amazing restaurants, cafes, boutiques, shops and galleries, the Sorrento football oval, the iconic Sorrento Hotel and the newly renovated Continental Hotel. Only 600m to the family friendly Foreshore Beach, the historic Sorrento Park with beautiful gardens, a BBQ and picnic area and an adventure playground for kids, and the Sorrento / Queenscliff ferry to enjoy a day trip.
Retreat on George is newly renovated featuring 3 good sized bedrooms, an open plan kitchen, dining and living area and brand new family bathroom. There is also a refurbished unit that is separate to the main house offering another living space, sofa bed, TV and bathroom which is well suited as a retreat for kids or teenagers. Commencing May 2023, the extensive gardens will be landscaped and renovated for guests to enjoy.
Set on a large block it has a peaceful, relaxing holiday vibe but with the convenience of being centrally located to everything! Outside there is an alfresco entertaining area with gas BBQ to enjoy dinners at home, and a large grassed back yard with 2 lemon trees, perfect to add to your G&T while enjoying a well deserved holiday!
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single beds
- UNIT: 1 x Sofa Bed
There is a double sofa bed in the unit, which is separate to the main house. If required please request at time of booking.
Bed linen and bath towels are included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Newly renovated throughout with coastal styling and scandi furnishings
- Separate to the main house is a unit with lounge, sofa bed, TV and bathroom
- Kitchen with brand new features including fridge, oven, stove top, microwave, Nespresso Pod coffee machine
- 3 bedrooms in main house with linen included
- Open plan living and dining area
- Split system heating and cooling in the main house lounge/dining area and in the separate unit
- Portable air conditioners available
- 2 Smart TVs with Netflix
- 1 family bathroom in main house, 2nd bathroom in unit, 2 toilets, plus outdoor shower
- Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- No Pets at this property please.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 28 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registartion Number: STRA0402/22
- Security bond is $1000 for this property
- No Pets allowed at this property.