Retreat on George – walk to everything and linen included!
The location does not get much better than this – walk to everything from your beach house! Retreat on George is superbly located, only 300m to Sorrento's main street with amazing restaurants, cafes, boutiques, shops and galleries, the Sorrento football oval, the iconic Sorrento Hotel and the newly renovated Continental Hotel. Only 600m away you will find the family friendly Foreshore Beach, the historic Sorrento Park with beautiful gardens, a BBQ and picnic area and an adventure playground for kids, and the Sorrento / Queenscliff ferry to enjoy a day trip.
This charming home features an older, retro style with original features. It is a classic, ideal for those who enjoy the simple life in an amazing location!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Retreat on George has a comfortable, coastal vibe featuring classic scandi style furnishings. It has 3 bedrooms with linen included, an open plan lounge / dining area, an original kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Set on a large block it has a peaceful, relaxing holiday feel but with the convenience of being centrally located to everything! Outside there is a gas Weber BBQ to enjoy dinners at home and a large grassed back yard with 2 lemon trees, perfect to add to your G&T while putting your feet up and enjoying a well deserved holiday!
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single beds
Linen is included at this property – consisting of top sheets, fitted sheets, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bathmat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Classic, retro style home with original features
- Coastal styling and scandi furnishings
- Outdoor Weber BBQ
- Kitchen with the basics including microwave
- Open plan living and dining area
- 3 bedrooms with linen included
- Smart TV with Netflix
- 1 main bathroom
- Laundry with washing machine
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Pets may be allowed at this property with prior approval only. Additional fee applies. Please note: back yard is fully fenced but may not be suitably fenced for your pet.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 28 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Security bond is $1000 for this property
- Pets may be allowed at this property with prior approval only. Additional fee applies. Please note: the back yard is fully fenced but may not be suitably fenced for your pet. The owner is responsible for the pet's safety at all times.