Pura Vida, Blairgowrie
Pura Vida, meaning the pure/simple life, is a relaxed family holiday home perfect for up to 2-3 families to share time away together. It offers multiple living areas along with a large well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, 2 fridges, a retro stove/oven, and coffee machine. There are 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one with a deep bath, and also a powder room (there is a total of 3 toilets). The highlight is the open fire for the colder months and solar heated swimming pool with slide for summer!
Pura Vida is conveniently located within 500 metres to the Blairgowrie ocean beach and 1.2 km to the Blairgowrie village shops and bay beach. It is perfectly positioned for an easy trip to the Mornington Peninsula wineries or the Peninsula Hot Springs.
This house is a great entertainer for the whole family. The kids will enjoy their living room with a TV and DVD, lots of board games, books and DVD's that are available for quiet time after a fun day at the beach or by the pool!
The outdoor entertainment area offers a solar-heated swimming pool with a slide, a BBQ and outdoor lounge setting along with a table and chairs to share your evening drinks and meals. There is also an outdoor heated shower and a trampoline.
Pura Vida works well for a winter getaway too, as it is equipped with split system heating units (one downstairs and three upstairs in the bedrooms) and a cozy open fire.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 5 BEDROOMS – SLEEPS 14
- 1st bedroom, downstairs – Double bed, BIR, opening to Powder room (with toilet and vanity)
- 2nd bedroom, downstairs – 2 x King Single beds, BIR (floor fans)
- 3rd bedroom, upstairs – Queen bed, BIR, air conditioner/heater
- 4th bedroom, upstairs – Queen bed, BIR, air conditioner/heater
- 5th bedroom, (bunkroom) upstairs – 2 sets of Single bunks and 1 set of King sSingle bunks, BIR, air conditioner/heater
Portacot available upon request, please advise at time of booking.
Linen is included at this property for all bookings. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- 2 Living rooms, 2 TVs
- 2 Bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Full Laundry facilities
- Split system heating and cooling
- Wood fire place
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine (pod)
- Porta cot, high chair
- Solar heated swimming pool (please note: solar heating requires the sun to heat the pool, if there is little or no sun the pool may not be heated)
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- 1 km from front beach, 500 m from back beach
- Outdoor heated shower
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Fully fenced and Pet Friendly by prior arrangement only. Pet fee and conditions apply.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens parties, or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0723/18
- Please note the solar heating in the pool is turned on during the months of November to April and requires the sun to be effective.
- Pets are allowed at this property with prior approval. An additional $80 fee will apply. House is fully fenced.