Magnificent McCrae Views – Bay and Bush
NEW LISTING – large family home with stunning bay and bush views!
Possum Ridge in McCrae is a beautiful coastal property located in a quiet, tranquil setting on 3/4 of an acre. With magnificent views of the bay and the Melbourne city skyline, as well as the beautiful natural bush of the State Park. With a playground and fairy garden, and extensive gardens that are home to blue tongue lizards and a variety of birdlife, this beach house will provide your family with plenty of holiday fun. Late checkout during off peak may be available upon request.
The large entertaining deck wraps around the house, with comfortable outdoor lounges and large dining table for alfresco dining. From here you can enjoy balmy coastal breezes while watching the ships cruise through the shipping channel and see the city lights twinkling across the bay at night.
The kids will love this house with so many fun things to keep them entertained, including an in-ground trampoline, play area with monkey bars, cubby house, slide and a large lawn area! There is also an outdoor heated spa for everyone to enjoy.
The first level offers a large living area with a stone wall surrounding an open fireplace. There is a well-appointed kitchen with a French door fridge and large freestanding cooker which makes entertaining a breeze, with an adjacent meals area and separate dining room. On this level are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Downstairs there is a fully self-contained area with an open plan living, dining and kitchen, separate bedroom, bathroom and laundry with beautiful views to the lush garden. This area is perfect for a multi-generational family stay, a teenagers retreat or for another family to stay.
Other features include 2 Smart TVs with Netflix, Stan, Binge, Prime, Disney, split system heating/cooling to main living area, coffee machine, double carport, outdoor shower and more. With ocean views as well as state park views, Possum Ridge offers a coast and country getaway!
Please note: The upper garden has young plants and care should be taken when in this space to avoid damaging them. There are some resident blue tongue lizards that roam the gardens. Please take care not to touch or feed them. Security cameras have been fitted to the exterior of this property for safety, but rest assured there are no cameras inside the home.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 12
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Bunk Beds
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 5: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Stunning views of the Bay and the State Park
- Extensive undercover outdoor deck with al fresco dining, outdoor lounges, and gas mains BBQ
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with split system heating/cooling and wood fireplace
- Panel heaters in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to upper level bedrooms, Pedestal fan to downstairs bedroom
- Full kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- 2 x Smart TVs with Netflix, Stan, Binge, Prime, Disney
- 2 family bathrooms (with bath) plus 1 ensuite to master bedroom
- Full Laundry and ironing facilities
- Outdoor heated spa
- Beautiful landscaped garden with large grassed area
- Childrens playground with monkey bars, cubby house and slide plus an inground trampoline
- Onsite parking for up to 4 cars, jetski or small boat
- Fully fenced. No pets please
- Late checkout during off peak may be available upon request.
PROXIMITY TO THINGS:
- McCrae Beach / lighthouse – 2.6km
- Arthurs Seat state Park – 2.4km
- Bayview Golf course – 4.4km
- Kings Falls – 6km
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property. It is a requirement that guests read and agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0936/22
- This property has a strict No Smoking and No Pets policy. Thank you.
- We request that no external cooking devices be brought onto the property. There is a BBQ and full kitchen facilities for guests to use.
- This property has an balcony which may not suitable for very young children. All children should be supervised on the balcony.
- The upper garden has young plants and care should be taken when in this space to avoid damaging them.
- For security purposes there are 3 security cameras outside the property that will be on during your stay – they are located at the front and down each side. Please be assured there are no cameras inside the property.