Pool Haven on Leah: hot tub & swimming pool
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, this quality, light filled home has been designed to embrace the coastal lifestyle that makes Rye such a sought after place to visit.
Set out over 1 level, this expansive home has 3 living areas and 5 spacious bedrooms in the main house. There is also a self contained pool house with kitchenette and an additional lounge area with fold out sofa double bed adjacent to the alfresco entertaining area.
Entertaining with your guests will be a breeze with a centrally located open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large island bench. The main living and dining areas flow effortlessly through to the al fresco deck and dining area which overlooks the stunning swimming pool, the centrepiece to this fabulous property.
The nearby pool house is accessed via the sundrenched deck and includes a separate undercover living area, BBQ and hot tub spa. Inside the pool house is a couch, billiards / table tennis table, bar with fridge and bathroom.
Venturing out from this haven is easy, with Woolworths and Rye town centre within walking distance and the ocean beach, Peninsula Hot Springs, Moonah Links etc area short drive away. There is ample room for cars in the circular driveway and a remote control double garage.
Pets are allowed via prior approval but must remain outside of the home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 6, Sleeps 10
BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite, ceiling fan and split system
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite and split system)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
BED 5: 1 x Double Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 4 (including bath)
– Fabulous expansive retreat with solar heated swimming pool and spa hot tub
– Pool house with bathroom, fridge,couch and billiards table
– Split system heating / air conditioning in bedrooms 1 and 2. Ducted Evaporated coooling throughout.
– Gas ducted heating throughout
– 2 living areas inside home
– Open wood fire place
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities
– Indoor and outdoor dining areas. Gas mains BBQ.
– Pool house with built in bar and billiards / table tennis table. Outside shower
– 4 x TVs / DVD player / stereos
– High chair and portacot available
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
– Fully fenced, * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property