Pool Haven on Leah: hot tub & swimming pool
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, this quality, light filled home has been designed to embrace the coastal lifestyle that makes Rye such a sought after place to visit.
Set out over one level, this expansive home has plenty of room for all your guests with 3 Living areas and 5 spacious Bedrooms in the main House. There is also a self contained Pool House with Kitchenette and an additional Lounge area adjacent to the alfresco entertaining area.
This house is an entertainer's dream with something for everyone to enjoy, whether it's drinks and nibbles with family and friends in the alfresco area, a refreshing swim in the huge pool, relaxing in the hot tub spa, or a friendly game of billiards or table tennis! It's definitely a perfect holiday haven.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Entertaining with your guests will be a breeze with a centrally located open plan Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large island bench. The main Living and Dining areas flow effortlessly through to the al fresco deck and dining area which overlooks the stunning swimming pool, the centrepiece to this fabulous property.
The nearby Pool House is accessed via the sundrenched deck and includes a separate undercover Living area, BBQ and Hot Tub Spa. Inside the Pool House is a couch, billiards / table tennis table, bar with fridge and a bathroom.
Venturing out from this haven you will find the shops close by with Woolworths and Rye town centre within walking distance, as well as the beautiful ocean beach. For those looking for a bit more action, the Peninsula Hot Springs, Moonah Links and other Peninsula attractions are only a short drive away. There is ample room for cars in the circular driveway and a remote control double garage.
Pets are allowed with prior approval, but must remain outside of the home.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 6, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite, ceiling fan and split system
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite and split system)
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 5: 1 x Double Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Fabulous expansive retreat with solar heated swimming pool and spa hot tub
- Pool house with bathroom, fridge, couch and billiards table
- Split system heating / air conditioning in bedrooms 1 and 2. Ducted Evaporated cooling throughout.
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Full kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 2 Living areas inside home
- 4 Bathrooms, including bath
- Open wood fire place
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas. Gas mains BBQ.
- Pool House with built in bar and billiards / table tennis table. Outside shower.
- 4 TVs / DVD player / stereos
- High chair and portacot available
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
- Fully fenced. Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Pets must remain outside. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, but must remain outside. Please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.