Perfect Blairgowrie Beach House: pool
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
This is a stunning family beach house uniquely designed to depict three contiguous beach boxes wedged into the side of an elevated sand dune.
Positioned on the shortest point of the Mornington Peninsula between front and back beaches, the PERFECT Blairgowrie Beach House is a meagre 50metres walk to the front beach and a leisurely stroll to the popular Blairgowrie shopping village (5 mins). With restaurants, shops and amenities so close, the morning stroll for coffee and newspaper is a delightful outing for the entire family.
The home has been carefully designed and styled to reflect the very best in beachside living. At the very front of the home, there is a well-proportioned master bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite providing privacy from the rest of the guests. The second guest bedroom with queen sized bed is overlooking the tranquillity of the front garden and is flanked by the childrens bedroom that has six handmade bunk beds (three doubles). Each bunk bed has its own light for reading and has been styled to depict the inside of a ship. There is another recreation room with a large flat screen television should it be needed.
This room leads out into the main living space which is heralded by a twenty metre vaulted ceiling allowing the flow of sea breezes in and out of the home. The many shug windows allows extensive light into the home. The kitchen is an open space design overlooking the extensive decking and adorns white granite benchtops with Ilvie gas oven and cooktop to create a culinary storm.
The massive Tasmanian timber dining table and chairs ensures everyone can join in for the family game of monopoly or snakes and ladders as the sun sets. There is a separate childrens retreat which offers television and the downstairs garage offers a mid-sized slate billiard table for the more competitive in the family.
When not at the beach, this distinctive beach home has extensive outside entertainment decks with al fresco dining, a weber BBQ area along with the built-in plunge pool to lay beside and enjoy. The garage has many beach and water based utilities so the entire family can enjoy the sun and sand.
Each of the 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in wardrobes and there is a generous laundry with washing machine, dryer and the major bathroom has shower and bathtub with separate toilet.
If golfing is your desire, take advantage of the many courses littering the peninsula from Cape Schanck to Portsea. And should he disappear, Sorrento is a ten minute drive and is the main shopping hub of the Mornington Peninsula. Wineries, cinemas, restaurants, supermarket and hotels all round off the making of a wonderful visit for the entire family to the Mornington Peninsula.
The property is fully fenced with automatic gates. No pets allowed.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 10 (4 adults and 6 kids)
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 3 x Single Bunk Bed (Double Sets)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (including bath)
– Vaulted ceiling open floor living space
– Entertaining deck with swimming pool & Weber GasBBQ area
– Inground swimming pool – no heating
– 3 x Living areas
– Gas fireplace
– Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
– Open gas fireplace and heating
– 4 x TV's / DVD player
– Ceiling fans in every room, electric heating
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
– Fully fenced property
– 100m walk to beach
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– No pets please
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
– Extensive decking and outdoor dining
– Outdoor furniture and giant umbrella
– Laundry with washing machine and dryer
– Built-in Dishwasher
– Commercial grade beer fridge installed
– Midsized slate billiard table
– Full sized Fusbal Soccer Table
– Cricket, basketball, soccer balls
– Beach amenities including chairs, sand buckets, etc
– Boogie boards for the back beach
– Parking for 3 cars
– Rear rock garden with Yukkas