Orcades Beach House: light & renovated
Orcades Beach House is a renovated and sparkling clean beach house surrounded by trees and a lovely coastal garden, just a short stroll to Blairgowrie's calm front beach and the Village shops.
This house offers a wonderful holiday escape that you can enjoy all year round, whether it be cooling down at the beautiful beaches or snuggling up at home by the lively gas fire. It is perfect for two families or an extended family holiday.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Boasting polished floor boards and a classic coastal feel throughout, this home has a modern kitchen, two living areas, including a rumpus room for the kids to enjoy, and a separate dining room. There is plenty of room to move inside and out, with two large outside decks to enjoy outdoor entertaining and afternoon drinks with family and friends, and a large grassed garden area for the children to play. You can even bring your furry friend along, with prior approval.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (Double bed on base)
- BED 3: 1 x Double Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- 2 outside entertaining decks, one with BBQ and dining area
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 2 Living Areas – inc Rumpus Room for the kids
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open Gas Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Fully fenced yard
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.