Ocean Sounds Studio, Blairgowrie
Moments from the spectacular Dimmicks Beach coastline, this seaside Studio allows for a peaceful, relaxing holiday for two.
If you plan to enjoy an action packed getaway there is an array of Mornington Peninsula attractions to revel in, such as golf, surfing, coastal and bush walks, wineries, or a visit to the Hot Springs. Or if you prefer to sit back and relax in gorgeous natural surroundings, then the Studio is perfect for you too. Explore the Blairgowrie and Sorrento Villages which are only a short drive away.
Brand new and tucked away behind the main house, Ocean Sounds Studio has its own entrance and has been beautifully decorated. Earlier check in and late check out available upon request.
Inside the Studio, there is a new Queen size bed, comfortable 2 seater sofa and separate Bathroom with freestanding bath and oversized shower. Other amenities include a TV, breakfast making facilities, bar fridge, kettle, WiFi and washing machine.
When weather permits, you are free to use the solar heated inground swimming pool adjacent to the main house and there is also the choice of preparing a BBQ dinner in the undercover al fresco area or there is also a dining setting in the elevated courtyard overlooking the garden and pool.
The Studio has a reverse cycle air conditioner which provides heating and cooling as required.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 1, SLEEPS 2
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed Linen and Bath Towels are included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Brand new Studio with kitchenette and breakfast making facilities
- 1 Bathroom (inc freestanding bath plus an additional outside shower)
- A number of lovely alfresco dining areas to enjoy amongst the trees, with BBQ/ hot plate
- Swimming pool, for your exclusive use during your stay (solar heated)
- Washing machine and dryer – shared
- No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0142/20
- Strictly No Pets allowed