Ocean Sounds Studio: Quiet, beach & pool
Moments from the spectacular Dimmicks Beach coastline, this seaside Studio allows for a peaceful, relaxing holiday.
If you plan to enjoy an action packed getaway there is an array of Mornington Peninsula attractions to revel in, such as golf, surfing, coastal and bush walks, wineries, or a visit to the Hot Springs. Or if you prefer to sit back and relax in gorgeous natural surroundings, then the Studio is perfect for you too. Explore the Blairgowrie and Sorrento Villages which are only a short drive away.
Brand new and tucked away behind the main house, Ocean Sounds Studio has its own entrance and has been beautifully decorated.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Inside the Studio, there is a new Queen size bed, comfortable reading chair and separate Bathroom with freestanding bath and oversized shower. Other amenities include a TV, breakfast making facilities, bar fridge, kettle, WiFi and washing machine.
When weather permits, you are free to use the solar heated inground swimming pool adjacent to the main house and there is also the choice of preparing a BBQ dinner in the undercover al fresco area or there is also a dining setting in the elevated courtyard overlooking the garden and pool.
The Studio has a reverse cycle air conditioner which provides heating and cooling as required.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 1, SLEEPS 2
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Please Note: Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at this property.
- Brand new Studio with breakfast making facilities
- 1 Bathroom (inc bath and outside shower)
- Lovely outside dining area with BBQ/ hot plate
- Washing machine and dryer – shared
- No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed