Ocean Sounds House: beach at end of street and pool
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Soak up the coastal serenity as the waves crash in the distance in this brand new holiday residence.
Located in a quiet no-through road and within an easy 200m stroll to the fabulous Dimmicks Surf Beach and National Park, this home can cater for large families wanting size and room to move.
With everything that the Mornington Peninsula has on offer nearby, you can choose to venture out or if a quiet and relaxing holiday is on your agenda, this is also the perfect spot to laze by the pool and enjoy a poolside BBQ in Summer or sink into the oversized couches in front of the gas fire in Winter.
Cleverly designed over single-level living, and with the sparkling pool as a central feature, the main open plan living, dining and kitchen area, is bathed in natural light from the full-size windows and sliding doors. The well-appointed kitchen includes all amenities, and there is the choice to have informal meals at the large island bench or at the dining table, all of which have views to the pool and natural surroundings.
The nearby sleeping quarters offers a quiet haven. All 4 bedrooms include new furnishings and are clean and bright. The master has an ensuite and the main bathroom has a freestanding bath.
Blairgowrie and Sorrento VIllages are a short drive away.
* Please note that this residence also has a separate studio which may be in residence during your stay. Regardless, you will have exclusive use of the pool and your privacy is assured *
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,Sleeps 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2:1 x Queen Bed
BED 3:1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x King Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5 (inc bath and outside shower)
– Brand new holiday home
– Fully fenced solar heated pool, outdoor shower, al fresco dining area and gas BBQ
– Ducted heating, split system heating and air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
– 1 lounge room with gas log fire
– Freestanding bath in main bathroom
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
– High chair is available for use
– Indoor & outdoor dining options
– 1 x TV
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Fully enclosed back yard. No pets please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property