Ocean Sounds House: beach at end of street and pool
Soak up the coastal serenity as the waves crash in the distance in this brand new holiday residence.
Located in a quiet no-through road and within an easy 200m stroll to the fabulous Dimmicks Surf Beach and National Park, this home can cater for large families wanting some space to relax.
With everything that the Mornington Peninsula has on offer nearby, you can choose to venture out or if a quiet and relaxing holiday is on your agenda, this is also the perfect spot to laze by the pool and enjoy a poolside BBQ in Summer or sink into the oversized couches in front of the gas fire in Winter.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Cleverly designed over single-level living, and with the sparkling pool as a central feature, the main open plan Living, Dining and Kitchen area, is bathed in natural light from the full-size windows and sliding doors. The well-appointed Kitchen includes all amenities, and there is the choice to have informal meals at the large island bench or at the dining table, all of which have views to the pool and natural surroundings.
The nearby sleeping quarters offers a quiet haven. All 4 Bedrooms include new furnishings and are clean and bright. The master has an ensuite and the main Bathroom has a freestanding bath.
Blairgowrie and Sorrento Villages are only a short drive away.
* Please note that this residence also has a separate Studio which may be in residence during your stay. Regardless, you will have exclusive use of the pool and your privacy is assured *
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2:1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3:1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 2 x King Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Brand new holiday home
- Fully fenced solar heated pool, outdoor shower, al fresco dining area and gas BBQ
- Ducted heating, split system heating and air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- 1 Lounge room with gas log fire
- Freestanding bath in main bathroom
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 2.5 Bathrooms (inc bath and outside shower)
- High chair is available for use
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- 1 TV
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Fully enclosed backyard. No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed