Ocean Breeze Retreat: hot spa
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Located only moments from the captivating St Andrews Beach, Ocean Breeze Retreat is a quiet, yet convenient hideaway perfect for 2 holidaying families.
With privacy and relaxation high on the agenda, the charming home is set back from the coastal street behind a high fence and gates.
Featuring up to 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 lounge / dining areas over 2 levels, all of your guests have room to stretch out, cook up a feast or two in the large light filled open spaces and relax.
Taking advantage of the sunlight and the uninterrupted skyline, the upstairs space is the main heart of the home with a lovely combined lounge / dining room and well appointed kitchen.
Access to the 2 sun decks, for the all important sunset drinks and views of the coastal foliage and the spa below, are from sliding doors at either end of this large room. Tucked away behind the kitchen and via a corrider are 2 well sized bedrooms (also with deck access), WIR's and a shared bathroom.
Downstairs, there is a similar layout with open kitchen, dining and lounge area, all with access to the covered verandah and spa. There are 3 bedrooms (please note that access to the internal staircase is through bedroom 3), a shared bathroom with bath, separate toilet and laundry.
If the upstairs' sun decks don't offer enough options for entertaining and relaxing, then downstairs will not disappoint. With a 9 seater hot spa, undercover al fresco dining furniture and a gas BBQ, you are spoilt for choice.
Ocean Breeze Retreat is within 700m walking distance to the beautiful surf beach and a short drive to the highly regarded golf courses at St Andrews Beach Golf, The Dunes and Moonah Links.
Red Hill wineries and the Peninsula Hot Springs are also a short drive away. Choosing which activity to undertake will be the most stressful part of your holiday…
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 11-12
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed with ceiling fan
BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on base) and 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on base)
BED 5/COMMON SPACE: 1 x Single Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath) and outside shower
– Two complete self contained apartments linked by interior staircase
– Side decks and BBQ al fresco dining area
– Hot tub spa
– 2 x 42"" TV's / DVD player
– Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning in lounge area's
– Full Kitchen x 2 and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– 2 x high chairs
– Large fully fenced back yard
– 4 cars off street parking
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers fitted
– Kids are taken care of with a selection of books, board games, movies
– WiFi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO linen) – Note: Linen included FOC for all bookings from 3/5/21
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property