Ocean Beach Bliss: 5 min walk to beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Tucked away behind the coastal sand dunes of the renowned Number 16 Beach, Ocean Beach Bliss is the ideal location to escape and enjoy a quiet pocket of the Mornington Peninsula.
Located on a quiet street and nestled amongst the mature native trees, this single storey home offers relaxed beach living.
Flooded with natural light throughout, upon entering your holiday destination, you are greeted with a snug open wood fireplace and a dining area alongside a newly renovated kitchen which includes a reverse-cycle air-conditioning system that is also installed in the living room. From here, this area can double in size when retractable doors are open which creates an effortless flow to the show-stopper outdoor entertaining area with a BBQ and alfresco dining and lounging. An impressive location for casual entertaining and leisure whilst enjoying the sea breezes and lush garden landscape.
The nearby 3 bedrooms are plush and cosy, with the master bedroom at the rear of the house that includes an ensuite, ceiling fan and built in robe.
When walking for a little over 5 minutes, you will be able find the roaring ocean beach shoreline. On the other hand, a five minute car ride can take you to family friendly bay beaches, shopping and caf precincts of southern Mornington Peninsula.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3 : 2 x King Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Front deck BBQ and al fresco dining
– Newly renovated kitchen
– 2 x living areas
– 1 TV / DVD player
– Split system air conditioning / heating in lounge areas
– Open wood fire place
– Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– 2+ cars off street parking
– Smoke alarms fitted
– No pets please, property is not fully fenced
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25's)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property