Monterey – newly renovated, everything brand new!
The name 'Monterey' was inspired by the picturesque area in California, as the owners were reminded of their trip to Monterey with its' similar lush scenery, seaside cliffs and beautiful beaches. Plus the limitless opportunities for fun including golfing, kayaking, sailing, hiking, shopping and exploring the well known wine region.
Set behind large gates this newly renovated home has brand new appliances and furnishings. The contemporary style renovation blends beautifully with coastal styling, creating a relaxing, comfortable holiday retreat. Spend the day enjoying the family friendly foreshore beach, located at the end of the street it's an easy walk and there's even a brand new beach trolley to carry your boogie boards, beach umbrella, towels and picnic lunch to make holiday life even easier! Rosebud's vibrant shopping strip is just around the corner offering a variety of shops, 2 Hotels and even a cinema to see all the latest movies! This home has everything you could want for a perfect family holiday.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Newly renovated, and superbly presented with brand new furnishings and appliances, Monterey offers a practical floor plan for relaxed living.
The bright and breezy open plan lounge, dining and kitchen is the hub of the home, with the 3 bedrooms located off the long hallway. The kitchen, with stylish Smeg appliances and fridge, opens onto an outdoor balcony with beautiful views of Arthurs Seat. The balcony offers a bar with stools to enjoy breakfast outdoors on a sunny morning, chill out with a coffee and a book or sip cocktails at sunset. It overlooks a rear grassed garden with sun lounges, providing an ideal spot for children to play safely. Entertaining family and friends at home is a breeze with the brand new weber BBQ and comfortable outdoor dining furniture.
There are also split systems throughout, to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer, and 2 brand new Smart TV's to enjoy some relaxing downtime after exploring all the offerings on the Peninsula. At Monterey you'll find holiday living has never been more enjoyable.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x 1 x Queen Bed and Ensuite
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed (double on base, single on top) and trundle bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Newly renovated with brand new appliances and furnishings
- Full kitchen facilities with coffee machine and Smeg appliances
- 2 Bathrooms inc bath (one is ensuite to master bedroom), 2 toilets
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room
- Open plan Living /Dining /Kitchen
- 2 brand new Smart TV's
- Bose TV soundbar located in the lounge, when you wish to listen to music pair with your phone for some quality sounds
- Full Laundry facilities (washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities)
- Portacot available
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Parking onsite for 2 cars
- Bus Route 787 Safety Beach to Sorrento passes through Ninth Avenue, bus stops within 100 metres
- No Pets please
THINGS TO DO:
- Rosebud and it's surrounds has so much to see and do! Arthurs Seat is just a short drive away, where you can enjoy a ride on the Eagle gondola and experience amazing views, tree surfing at the Enchanted Maze & Gardens, take a dip at the Peninsula Hot Springs, explore the local wineries and breweries, visit Rosebud Pier and foreshore beach with an amazing playground and picnic areas, hire equipment for water activities such as kayaking, snorkelling, stand up paddle boarding and fishing. You can even catch the latest movies at the Rosebud cinema.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed