Maryrose: walk to beach
Set amongst the coastal Moonah trees, this beautifully renovated and secluded property is only a short 8 minute stroll to the gorgeous, family friendly bay beach or the eclectic Blairgowrie Village shops.
Fresh and immaculate, this house is single storey and beautifully finished with new full Kitchen and Bathroom (with bath).
Maryrose Blairgowrie has a delightful grassed garden, and the generous block provides a sheltered and private northerly outlook. For the kids there's space to roam and explore, plus a basket ball ring!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x TriBunk Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Lovely open plan layout
- 1 Living area
- Tranquil garden with BBQ and entertainment area
- Split system Air Conditioning and Heating. Additional wall heater in living area
- Full Kitchen (with Caffitaly Pod Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 1 Bathroom (with bath)
- 1 TV / DVD player and Stereo with Bluetooth
- Kids are catered for with grassed area and basketball ring
- Portacot available
- No pets please – property is not fully fenced
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed – Property is not fully fenced.