Manyung House, Mt Eliza
NEW LISTING – ICONIC CHARACTER FILLED BLUESTONE HOME
Manyung House is a beautiful historic home built in the 1960's from bluestone. Originally built by the owners of the well-known Manyung Gallery as their private residence, this iconic home has many unique features. Located in beautiful Mount Eliza, coastal and bush walks are easily accesible, and only a short drive to Mornington and Frankston with a variety of events, activities, restaurants and shops to explore!
This charming 2 storey home is full of character and wonderful artistic elements providing guests with a special, memorable stay. Enter via a bluestone paved courtyard leading to the front door framed with stunning original stained glass windows. The home is tastefully styled with coastal elements and features a main living room with large open fireplace, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a large fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine and original artworks created into the wall. Guests can enjoy a BBQ on the poolside terrace and undercover alfresco dining. Enjoy cooling off on the warmer days in the outdoor swimming pool (not heated). There is also a Games room with table tennis table, which could easily double as a yoga or exercise room or breakout room for the kids.
Downstairs offers 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite as well as another separate bathroom, while upstairs has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with claw foot bath and separate toilet. Please note that access to bedroom 1 and bedroom 3 is via bedroom 2. Bedroom 2 has a single bed and a desk. Bedroom 3 has two single beds and French doors opening out to the blue stone terrace, with a lovely seating area to enjoy your morning coffee in the sun.
Other features include ducted heating throughout, free WiFi, main bedrooms with split system heating/cooling, ceiling fans, high chair, portacot and onsite parking for up to 4 cars. The property is fully fenced, pets are welcome with prior approval. Please note, strict pet conditions apply.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 5 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 10 – 11
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite) plus a single fold out futon/sofa bed (best suited to a child)
- BED 2: 1 x Single Bed (access to bedroom 1 and 3 is via bedroom 2)
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 5: 1 x Queen Bed plus 1 x Single Bed
Linen and bath towels are provided, BYO beach towels if required. Portacot is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Guests to supply cot linen.
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine
- Outdoor poolside terrace, plus an undercover alfresco dining area with gas BBQ
- Large open plan Living and Dining area with french doors opening to pool side terrace
- Indoor dining table seats 10 people
- Games room with table tennis table
- 1 x Smart TV
- Classic wood open fireplace
- Ducted heating, plus split system heating and cooling in main bedrooms. Ceiling fans
- 3 Bathrooms (with claw foot bath), 3 toilets
- High chair and portacot available
- Swimming pool (not heated)
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, unfortunately we can not guarantee quality of service, especially during peak times)
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities
- Onsite parking for up to 4 cars.
- Property is fully fenced. Pets are welcome with prior approval. Strict pet conditions and pet fee applies.
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0637/21
- Pets are allowed at this property, with prior approval only. Strict pet conditions and pet fee applies.